Fukk it. Lets have the conversation. New York Drill is better than Chicago Drill

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
Just like the west originated crime rap then every region developed their own, but the 'gangsta rap' lane was mastered by new york. Drill music is chicago music.

Im watching the musicvideos and the way its shot, id admit it is drill:manny:. Its not exactly the same though it has a new york twist on it. Regardless of who originated it --these guys doing it better than every single one of them chicago nikkas.

The music is better and its not a bunch of shirtless men with dreads in a basement:manny:

This video go:dj2:

Bobby got cacs doing the shmoney dance, most cacs dont even know who chief keef is.

For me tho, homage is paid to Chicago for the style but Chicago created the subgenre and it made it simmer:itsalright:,

New York made it viral:win:

this lil nikka rowdy rebel dropped a hot 16 on that jones track:whoo:

"SLIDE THROUGH YOUR BLOCK WITH SOME BBA, WITH TWO 38'S I GOT FROM OUTTA STATE" :demonic: NYC's gang culture is turning it's twist on the drill music for sure, making it authentically nyc. i thought these nikkas from brooklyn were crippin though?

Daps
So making a music video with Soulja boy means you're not drill, but hanging out with him on you're freetime means you are?

No im talking about the music.

Foreign Cars that I posted by Keef. ts a heavy fall off fro tracks like 'I Dont Like'

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

this was the last coherent chief keef track imo

although he did have some nice joints on bang 2 using his new style

coincidentally he dissed soulja boy in the above song while sb made an appearance in the video lol

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
No im talking about the music.

Foreign Cars that I posted by Keef. ts a heavy fall off fro tracks like 'I Dont Like'
I see.
So making music with Soulja Boy isn't Drill?
So you can hangout with him but not make music with him because that's not Drill?
I'm trying my best to understand this.

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
nikkas dont hear you tho.

nikkas said Shmurda wasnt goin blow then they saw every DJ coast to coast playing Hot nikka then they couldnt deny it anymore.

Now these nikkas dropping new music, and its hands down better than Chicago.

Chicago cant even do much with their own movement.

Keef fell off and dropping trash like this chilling with fukkin Solja Boy:childplease: You call thatg drill?

The rest of them nikkas like Rondo n nem catching cases, cause of them Drill Rap as a genre is on its deathbed.

NY coming out with the same style, more swag and the music is better.

The sad thing is I like that chi drill rap like king Louie Bibby and herb but why haven't these guys made noise on a national level and why is the garbage that keef and fredo make still allowed to be made?

GS9 was smart to appropriate the drill style and give it that NY flava ... Smart chi n1ggas will work with bobby and the gang to get some chi attention too...I predict King Louie herb or Bibby may be cosigning GS9 ...but we'll see

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Just like the west originated crime rap then every region developed their own, but the 'gangsta rap' lane was mastered by new york. Drill music is chicago music.

Im watching the musicvideos and the way its shot, id admit it is drill:manny:. Its not exactly the same though it has a new york twist on it. Regardless of who originated it --these guys doing it better than every single one of them chicago nikkas.

The music is better and its not a bunch of shirtless men with dreads in a basement:manny:

This video go:dj2:

Bobby got cacs doing the shmoney dance, most cacs dont even know who chief keef is.

For me tho, homage is paid to Chicago for the style but Chicago created the subgenre and it made it simmer:itsalright:,

New York made it viral:win:

This is fuk boy music

Only people who dig it are fatherless lames

Daps
I see.
So making music with Soulja Boy isn't Drill?
So you can hangout with him but not make music with him because that's not Drill?
I'm trying my best to understand this.

Forget soulja boy for a second, my point is the actual song.

Keef has changed and not only is the song a terrible song, its not true to his movement.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh They all sound more or less the same. Lyrically Chi-nikkas and NY-nikkas are the same(as far as drill music is concerned).

NY nikkas just rap with their accent. Chicago nikas dont really have an accent thats easily identifiable

chi nikkas are more "gutter" more "grimey", ny nikkas are more flashy

at the end of the day its a matter of taste

Daps
The sad thing is I like that chi drill rap like king Louie Bibby and herb but why haven't these guys made noise on a national level and why is the garbage that keef and fredo make still allowed to be made?

GS9 was smart to appropriate the drill style and give it that NY flava ... Smart chi n1ggas will work with bobby and the gang to get some chi attention too...I predict King Louie herb or Bibby may be cosigning GS9 ...but we'll see

Herb and Bibby are the best rappers out of that whole movement.

But they lack the energy to make it on a national level. Keef does have that type of every. which is why he broke nationwide.

But Keef is washed up at this point.

Bobby Shmurda though, has blew bigger than Keef in his prime. Getting his music played at award shows. Have cacs doing his dance. Gets more play than Keefs top hit and is getting cosigns by the likes of Drake, Lil Wayne, and Beyonce.

Daps
ehh They all sound more or less the same. Lyrically Chi-nikkas and NY-nikkas are the same(as far as drill music is concerned).

NY nikkas just rap with their accent. Chicago nikas dont really have an accent thats easily identifiable

chi nikkas are more "gutter" more "grimey", ny nikkas are more flashy

at the end of the day its a matter of taste

Check Rowdys verse on this track here and tell me lyrically Chicago and New York are on the same level:steven: