fukk Kamala Harris.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So your solution is for blacks to sit back suffer more? During a pandemic? I see what side you on.

I rest my case :coffee:

Our ancestors suffered 100 times worse. Most of our Civil Rights Leaders died for things to get better.

With Biden and Kamala both being against blacks, you don't know what they will do in office. Could be better, could be worse, but both don't have anything planned for the black community

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Our ancestors suffered 100 times worse. Most of our Civil Rights Leaders died for things to get better.

With Biden and Kamala both being against blacks, you don't know what they will do in office. Could be better, could be worse, but both don't have anything planned for the black community
So you coo with Biden getting elected right?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
We predicted it. They doubled down. Epically. Even made sure to pick the VP choice that we would HATE the most. Biden literally has had a major racial gaffe Everytime a he's popped out like he's trying to compete with Trump's racism :francis:

You ain't black!

You ain't diverse!

All sound like voter suppression talk to me.:francis:

Sheesh.
The VP pick really makes me think that the Dems and the Republicans are one in the same and is advocating Trump’s policies. Did Biden ever say he will rescind Trump’s policies and reinstall Obama’s civil rights policies that Trump dismantled? Will he reverse all of Trump’s doing? I haven’t found anything that says otherwise. So this Trump fear-mongering is really fallacious

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
nikkas can’t also see that this Kamala pick is a rehabilitation of her image just like pick Biden was to Obama; when he was VP, no one brought up his racist past and now black people are voting for him because he’s riding as the anti-Trump candidate and Obama’s number two...same will be said about Kamala because they want history to repeat itself. And nikkas are falling for the okie doke.