Fukk "The Economy"™️

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
First off...

This shyt just gets weirder and weirder by the day for me. We're supposed to be in the midst of the first pandemic (FYI "global" pandemic is redundant. Epidemics aren't global, pandemics are) Yet so much of the discussion from the jump has been "The Economy"™️, Stock market prices, the billons lost when _____ canceled their event. And NOW stimulus measures....

None of that shyt matters :gucci: Rona don't give a fukk about your economy, your stocks, your 401k, your stimulus measures, your religion or nationality, the Easter bunny, Tony Danza, your mixtape, etc. It's WILD for me to witness how everything we understood as "stability" is crumbling before our eyes and people are still running to their comfort pillows.

Tom Brady and this stimulus talk gave folks such a sigh of relief :francis: As if this bytch ain't still in our house, cutting up our clothes and burning shyt. I don't have the answer, but we gotta move different as a species brehs :francis: Today's money ain't shyt but a bandage for the damage previous money caused.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Naw breh this kills people in their 80s and 70s with preexisting conditions. Yes it will be big on a worse case scenario. However you can't quarantine a large portion of the population with no sports, no large gatherings, limited supply of food and money and expect we just going to stay in our homes.

The damage and destruction from mass quarantine would be worse than the outlook on a wide spread corona virus.

The next big media story will be isolating all the immune compromised people.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Naw breh this kills people in their 80s and 70s with preexisting conditions. Yes it will be big on a worse case scenario. However you can't quarantine a large portion of the population with no sports, no large gatherings, limited supply of food and money and expect we just going to stay in our homes.

The damage and destruction from mass quarantine would be worse than the outlook on a wide spread corona virus.

The next big media story will be isolating all the immune compromised people.
:what: I think we're having two different convos

Or we could wait the next half year or so for a vaccine and watch the convo shift into how much it'll "cost" :francis:

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Hello??? :dame: All this talk and action to suspend various bills for the next arbitrary time period. Which solves what again??? We could bandage our way thru this shyt and there's still a bigger and badder muhfukka waiting somewhere down the line. Money didn't get us to this state of civilization, ingenuity did.

It just seems to me that it (ingenuity and the impact it provides) should be the value our currencies are based on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The CDC estimated that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, there were 60.8 million H1N1 cases, with 274,304 hospitalizations and 12,469 deaths in the U.S. alone

There was no panic, nothing was shut down

this corona shyt is an obvious psy op, and purposely designed to tank the economy

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
source.gif