fukk this Matrix

Van Cleef

Pro
Daps
most spots need proof prior to hiring.
i called up my school from a google voip number and said hello i am calling to inquire about the graduation status of a former student can you help me. And everything i am told they are not allowed to give out any information except that a person by that name once attended the school.

it works, trust me šŸ˜Š

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Nxgga eff you too :mjtf:
vVQdgB.gif

:dead: I love this place man.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
But on some real shyt....dude you really need to find yourself in this madness. I know its some trying times and just like you, I'm frustrated with how the system is built on the slave wages of humanity. Never mind following a dream or having life lessons in school, its all pump and dump with the youth involving their mindsets. Hence, why most of these kids out here are embodiment of zombies.

But it starts with the mindset. It gets to the point where you are like "fukk this" and find happiness in your madness. Case in point, what I have been doing over the course of the years of dealing with family lost, abandonment, broke times, shelter and homelessness, and coming to terms with what matters the most. I almost lost my family to chasing this "American Dream" that's an illusion. I had those moments of wanting to have the finer things in life, without realizing what was in front of me:

• A supportive wife with ambitions to save the youth
  • A gifted and talented son that so happens to change the atmosphere around him
  • The realization that I need to take care of self (mentally, physically, and spiritually).
At the end of it all, I just want to die a happy being, than running after the buck and being miserable. You got to take the time for self. Instead of wondering why you are in the position, take a glimpse of your dreams that are hovering in front of your vision.

For instance, when I was getting cursed out and dealing with an ingrate cac of a customer, I looked over to the right side of the shelf and seen this vision. It was a peaceful solution to my problems. I was free from wearing a suit, I accepted that I needed to be home because I could have died years ago due to my symptoms (type 2 diabetic, Crohn's disease, and health conditions being overlooked). That day, I realize that this is not worth it.

Sometimes, you have to take a break. Meaning, find yourself. Find what makes you happy. Find your true purpose in life. Its not the job you have, the position you need, or the issues surrounding you...it's finding that spiritual element of being free.

Its up to you though...quite frankly, I am at peace with the reality that eventually I will be considered "disabled", but all I know is that I can have the time and notion to help build something that will change the world.

Its on the hush hush now, but eventually it shall come to reality.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
It's a cruel world slime

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Same with blue collar jobs

I was thinking that when I was typing the reply. My day 1 an electrician and heā€™s always working. Probably more than the rest of my crew. He works for a large transportation company. I work a lot. I can put stuff on pause though. He canā€™t because his shyt be life or death urgent all the time.