fukk your degree and job. I'm tired of talking nice, start a business or die motherfukker

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The election is over and Trump is in and everybody is scared....for what, the democrats never did shyt and hes not gonna do shyt either, Hillary wasn't going either. Obama made it worse for black people, that nikka never even mentioned the word black or did shyt. So the conclusion is,NOBODY is going to do shyt for us, nobody...because really...crackers will leave u out to die...in Buffalo Ny where I'm from, they left us out to die...that's a real scenario man, this shyt aint a game. They left me out to die. I'm talented, i work hard, and those crackers seen me as a threat not no fukking employee. They dont want no talented BM with facial hair and bass in his voice. They want a docile ass no back bone having ass nikka there. So much for old black people favorite theory "get that piece of paper and you'll get a good job" No retard..its an illusion, their is no fukking good "paying job" it doesn't exist. You'll be waiting forever, you'll settle for a low wage job as u get older and you'll die a old indenture servant. PHD, masters, bachelors, associates , it dont matter..yo ass will be waiting for that dream job forever...its never coming, nope, NEVER!

"But but but..man...u gotta use keywords on your resume" "But but but..man...u gotta get a better degree"
"But but but..man...u gotta apply more" nikkas always got an excuse. Its pathetic at this point, why are we going through all of this just to make 12 dollars an hour, man fukk outta here. I have to bust my ass applying for a shytty job and work under some retard for 12 dollars. Then I gotta walk on eggshells not to get fired from this nightmare all because Im addicted to shytty material goods and cheap entertainment? man fukk that...I rather hustle and live a free minimalist lifestyle and build then be in a toxic work place.

Man college is bullshyt, degrees are bullshyt....that degree is going to keep your dumbass a slave FOREVER! then yo dumbass is going to buy a house, have a bunch of kids, buy a benz, buy a whole bunch of electronics and you're going to be a debt slave...and in order to survive, you'll need your slave job and get treated like an n1gger by your white father everyday....for 50 fukking years...then you'll get a retirement check that yo dumbass is too old to enjoy, your spoiled ass kids that u didn't have the time to raise properly is going to spend it on weed and sex...stupid

These these shytty jobs aren't temporary, man its easy too get stuck. I know plenty of nikkas that got these min wage jobs as something to stay afloat while they try to get more education and ended up there for decades....that job is never coming man. Its really hustle or die at this point. trust me, your ass will be in that warehouse for 40 more years getting treated like a boy.

Then we set our kids up to be slaves by not having something for them to have after they acquire their skills. Even if u dont want something for yourself, atleast do it for your cild u selfish mothafcka. U want him or her to start off in a racist society with nothing? i love my pops but his laziness was a burden on me, I basically had to split an fukking atom to make it where im at and still be standing so far, I know quite a few ppl my age still in this city that are finished. I'm barley where i want to be, but im still on track thank god. All my dad pasted down to me was sex stories, about how he was a legendary player that smashed hundreds of bytches. Thanks pops, now how is that going to help a young black man in America make it somewhere in life again? the answer is , simply , its not...That's want black children get inherit, debt and sex stories

and Even If u do it a middle class job, you're still going to have to be your white boss bytch. Hes still gonna have the power, still going to emasculate u in front of you coworkers, the woman, esp black woman...they really get off on that. He still gonna keep u over worked, underpaid and take all your innovative ideas and get rich off of them, and your cowardly ass is going to stay because you're afraid of enduring the pain of figuring out how to do your own thing.

Starting a business or doing your own thing is hard and scary at first but what other choice do u have? if you're in the jungle with no food or weapons, what do u do? lay down and die or go out and try to survive? alotta ppl act afraid when the topic of independence comes about. really black people have no choice...Reality has finally come full force...we know college is bullshyt, we know jobs don't exist, we know that even if u do get a decent one..u can never rise to the top... we know trapping is going to put your ass behind bars or get u snitched on or killed.....i mean at this point..really u have no choice

Conclusion: its better to endure the pain and loneliness of creating your own path, than looking for comfort that can be taken from you at anytime. Is hustling on your own hard YUP!, matter fact its harder than hard...its no fairy tale...no Cinderella story...its noting but lose, failure and sacrifice...but once u figure it out....you're free forever!!! man...either way life is going to suck...so u want it to suck being free or for it to suck being a slave?

in other words, fukk all the PC talk...get it on your own or perish...thats it, figure it out or die...those are your options

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The election is over and Trump is in and everybody is scared....for what, the democrats never did shyt and hes not gonna do shyt either, Hillary wasn't going either. Obama made it worse for black people, that nikka never even mentioned the word black or did shyt. So the conclusion is,NOBODY is going to do shyt for us, nobody...because really...crackers will leave u out to die...in Buffalo Ny where I'm from, they left us out to die...that's a real scenario man, this shyt aint a game. They left me out to die. I'm talented, i work hard, and those crackers seen me as a threat not no fukking employee. They dont want no talented BM with facial hair and bass in his voice. They want a docile ass no back bone having ass nikka there. So much for old black people favorite theory "get that piece of paper and you'll get a good job" No retard..its an illusion, their is no fukking good "paying job" it doesn't exist. You'll be waiting forever, you'll settle for a low wage job as u get older and you'll die a old indenture servant. PHD, masters, bachelors, associates , it dont matter..yo ass will be waiting for that dream job forever...its never coming, nope, NEVER!

"But but but..man...u gotta use keywords on your resume" "But but but..man...u gotta get a better degree"
"But but but..man...u gotta apply more" nikkas always got an excuse. Its pathetic at this point, why are we going through all of this just to make 12 dollars an hour, man fukk outta here. I have to bust my ass applying for a shytty job and work under some retard for 12 dollars. Then I gotta walk on eggshells not to get fired from this nightmare all because Im addicted to shytty material goods and cheap entertainment? man fukk that...I rather hustle and live a free minimalist lifestyle and build then be in a toxic work place.

Man college is bullshyt, degrees are bullshyt....that degree is going to keep your dumbass a slave FOREVER! then yo dumbass is going to buy a house, have a bunch of kids, buy a benz, buy a whole bunch of electronics and you're going to be a debt slave...and in order to survive, you'll need your slave job and get treated like an n1gger by your white father everyday....for 50 fukking years...then you'll get a retirement check that yo dumbass is too old to enjoy, your spoiled ass kids that u didn't have the time to raise properly is going to spend it on weed and sex...stupid

These these shytty jobs aren't temporary, man its easy too get stuck. I know plenty of nikkas that got these min wage jobs as something to stay afloat while they try to get more education and ended up there for decades....that job is never coming man. Its really hustle or die at this point. trust me, your ass will be in that warehouse for 40 more years getting treated like a boy.

Then we set our kids up to be slaves by not having something for them to have after they acquire their skills. Even if u dont want something for yourself, atleast do it for your cild u selfish mothafcka. U want him or her to start off in a racist society with nothing? i love my pops but his laziness was a burden on me, I basically had to split an fukking atom to make it where im at and still be standing so far, I know quite a few ppl my age still in this city that are finished. I'm barley where i want to be, but im still on track thank god. All my dad pasted down to me was sex stories, about how he was a legendary player that smashed hundreds of bytches. Thanks pops, now how is that going to help a young black man in America make it somewhere in life again? the answer is , simply , its not...That's want black children get inherit, debt and sex stories

and Even If u do it a middle class job, you're still going to have to be your white boss bytch. Hes still gonna have the power, still going to emasculate u in front of you coworkers, the woman, esp black woman...they really get off on that. He still gonna keep u over worked, underpaid and take all your innovative ideas and get rich off of them, and your cowardly ass is going to stay because you're afraid of enduring the pain of figuring out how to do your own thing.

Starting a business or doing your own thing is hard and scary at first but what other choice do u have? if you're in the jungle with no food or weapons, what do u do? lay down and die or go out and try to survive? alotta ppl act afraid when the topic of independence comes about. really black people have no choice...Reality has finally come full force...we know college is bullshyt, we know jobs don't exist, we know that even if u do get a decent one..u can never rise to the top... we know trapping is going to put your ass behind bars or get u snitched on or killed.....i mean at this point..really u have no choice

Conclusion: its better to endure the pain and loneliness of creating your own path, than looking for comfort that can be taken from you at anytime. Is hustling on your own hard YUP!, matter fact its harder than hard...its no fairy tale...no Cinderella story...its noting but lose, failure and sacrifice...but once u figure it out....you're free forever!!! man...either way life is going to suck...so u want it to suck being free or for it to suck being a slave?

in other words, fukk all the PC talk...get it on your own or perish...thats it, figure it out or die...those are your options
Come on Dr. X you was doing good bruh don't do this

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
tumblr_n1036fPhgt1rrr1sso1_400.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Lead us by example breh.

Share some of your spectacular success stories with us:feedme:

And I thought you were going to quit the coli :dahell:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the problem...everytime somebody wanna talk about reality, yall always think its a joke..."drx is up to his old tricks agian" "drx kanye rants are funny"....no stupid....
this, aint a game.....man fukk kanye...this aint no gimmick, im not trying to entertain nobody.,, im 100% dead serious ......man your ass will be a slave if u dont create your own path....this illusion of the american dream is never coming man.....same with relationships...u got dumb nikkas and bytches looking for the perfect mate...guess what...YOUR NEVER GOING TO FIND THEM!!!!!" simply because they dont fukking exist....everybody got flaws

man life is short, were all gonna die eventually...we gotta just endure the pain and make this happen...its now or never...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
this is the problem...everytime somebody wanna talk about reality, yall always think its a joke..."drx is up to his old tricks agian" "drx kanye rants are funny"....no stupid....
this, aint a game.....man fukk kanye...this aint no gimmick, im not trying to entertain nobody.,, im 100% dead serious ......man your ass will be a slave if u dont create your own path....this illusion of the american dream is never coming man.....same with relationships...u got dumb nikkas and bytches looking for the perfect mate...guess what...YOUR NEVER GOING TO FIND THEM!!!!!" simply because they dont fukking exist....everybody got flaws

man life is short, were all gonna die eventually...we gotta just endure the pain and make this happen...its now or never...

Breh maybe you need to find a mentor that can steer you on to the right path.