fukk your degree and job. I'm tired of talking nice, start a business or die motherfukker

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
yeah fukk being lawyers, doctors, teachers, judges, politicians, engineers, professors :troll:

just open a neighborhood mom and pop store :troll:

We need to do both tbh. it's not either or.

Black businesses would create more employment for black ppl and circulate more money

And we obviously need black ppl in those other occupations as well

We don't have to pick one or the other. Nobodys saying don't be doctors, lawyers, etc we need those and we need entrepreneurs too. I don't think some of you realize how far behind we are in entrepreneurship, even Hispanics have surpassed us in that category.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I may not agree with dr. x on everything but he's right on this.

its 100 pure experience...i seen what happens when u arent self sufficient...its not pretty....its a long life of pain , hell and death.....i seen it from in my family alone

im family blueprint...is a 11 dollar an hour job, living in east buffalo forever, eating holiday dinner, going on doctors visits and dying...it takes alot to come from that mind set and get to where im at mentally....i had to force myself to to change mentally....because i knew that couldn't be the life for me

no nikkas always gotta talk shyt, im giving free game...the pastor aint going to tell nobody this shyt, its all for free.....

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
i got a job/come up idea..

the Coli should get together and file a class action lawsuit against Trump,have a gang of you militant&666 cert having muhfukkas together in a court room and just go Set It Off if we don't win..:violent:

but nah,peons love to bytch,babble,and bumble around in thei r protest parades just to act like buffoons,but deep down in the recesses of their subconscious they love their servitude..:manny:

prove thoust grime god wrong..

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Daps
where u from

im from buffalo...u wanna see real racism? real disenfranchisement? real feelings of hopelessness ?

like i said im an expert on this topic...sit and listen....stop speaking
I'm from the south. I seen it all.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black people shouldn't have to work as hard as we do...but because we have nothing, were slaves...i got a part time job to go along with my business....but this lil punk ass sand gook always brag about how he doesn't have to work there because his parents are rich...this mothafukka going ask me about basketball...man dont ask me about no fukking NBA, break me off with your trust fund money, then we can talk nikka shyt...im not ya token black friend ...bytch....

they hooked him up with a new fly as sports car and told him he got a job to work for the family if he chose too....meanwhile for us to get the basic things he already has...we have to be fukking geniuses that manipulate are way into everything we get...im tired of having to know the "game"

we shouldn't have to constantly manipulate and play mind games to survive....other races dont do that...i don't want to teach my daughter "alright baby girl, this is how u get the money...flirt with that white boy, make him think you're going to give him some ...but get the money first and move on to the next...that's the game"

man fukk that weak shyt, i don't wanna play no games, im here to do legit work, pay me what u fukking owe me, and lets not talk again until its time to work again...that's my dream life...i don't want to fake smile at your, laugh at your fukking jokes, be your friend or hear about your fukking problems....pay me, and go home...ill do a good job...that's our relationship ...i like it like that.....i hate motherfukkers that wanna get to friendly....don't ask me no personal questions man...u ain't Barbara Walters and this ain't 20/20

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Who will patronize all these businesses agter we all start one :mjgrin:

And being a slave to cac money is still the same.. Whether youre your own boss or not.. Youre still a slave to fiat currency made from thin air by mr whitey the cac himself

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
black people shouldn't have to work as hard as we do...but because we have nothing, were slaves...i got a part time job to go alone with my business....but this lil punk ass sand gook always brag about how he doesn't have to work there because his parents are rich...this mothafukka going ask me about basketball...man dont ask me about no fukking NBA, break me off with your trust fund money, then we can talk nikka shyt...im not ya token black friend bytch....

they hooked him up with a new fly as sports care and told him he got a job to work for the family if he chose too....meanwhile for us to get the basic things he already has...we have to be fukking geniuess that manipulate are way into everything we get...im tired of having to know the "game"

we shouldnt have to constantly manipulate and play mind games to survive....other races done dont that...i dont want to teach my daughter "alright baby girl, this is how u get the money...flirt with that white boy, make him think youre going to give him some ...but get the money first and move on to the next...thats the game"

man fukk that weak shyt, i dont wanna play no games, im here to do legit work, pay me what u fukking owe me, and lets not talk again until its time to work again...thats my dream life...i dont want to fake smile at your, laugh at your fukking jokes, be your friend or hear about your fukking problems....pay me, and go home...ill do a good job...thats our relationship ...i like it like that.....i hate motherfukkers that wanna get to friendly....dont ask me no personal questions man...u aint Barbara Walters and this aint 20/20
:wow: incredible post