FUKKBOY Flex says "I've got something for him [Drake] Monday at 7pm"

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
he trolled and had people tucking in their friday night in waiting for shyt he had for Drake and nothing happened.
at least with Meek on there on Monday we'll get something. (the same Meek who also had something to say about Hot97 in his little twitter rant)

i don't usually speak about posters but Napoleon should refrain from posting about Drake etc till then too...this has been a long, dramatic week for you fella....clear your head, give your fingertips a rest..go get some sleep, a shower, a nice meal...get your cape cleaned and then come back refreshed for all the things ahead.

Flex is a crab in the barrel as nikka, he trying his hardest to tare down another man for no reason

i just think it's amusing he's decided to jump on this after all the shyt he's been involved in and ignored over the years.
he must be embarrassed for how he geeked was over Drake being on there years ago or Drakes rejected the last few invites.

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Flex is a crab in the barrel as nikka, he trying his hardest to tare down another man for no reason
My nikka....sometimes you dont like nikkas

it probably was a time where flex asked for something and got curved

or maybe he said he would do something and didnt do it

everyone say drake a fake nikka....

Its not farfetched..

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My nikka....sometimes you dont like nikkas

it probably was a time where flex asked for something and got curved

or maybe he said he would do something and didnt do it

everyone say drake a fake nikka....

Its not farfetched..
This shyt about ratings, clicks, and followers. Flex not personal with this

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
he trolled and had people tucking in their friday night in waiting for shyt he had for Drake and nothing happened.
at least with Meek on there on Monday we'll get something. (the same Meek who also had something to say about Hot97 in his little twitter rant)

i don't usually speak about posters but Napoleon should refrain from posting about Drake etc till then too...this has been a long, dramatic week for you fella....clear your head, give your fingertips a rest..go get some sleep, a shower, a nice meal...get your cape cleaned and then come back refreshed for all the things ahead.

i just think it's amusing he's decided to jump on this after all the shyt he's been involved in and ignored over the years.
he must be embarrassed for how he geeked was over Drake being on there years ago or Drakes rejected the last few invites.
This nikka said, "get your cape cleaned" oh my. Lol