Fukkery Goes Global: Official Challenge 34 Thread *War of the Worlds II*

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Wes just gonna have to do it himself on some thanos shyt :thanosmarvel:

Got damn that was pitiful Jenna. I applaud bears non stop fukkery but he’s annoying as hell. And Georgia dumb ass couldn’t stay away from him for even an episode wow she’s an idiot.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
If davonne would have lost to valley girl Jenna, she would have lost all her good privileges, I'm talking no cookouts, fish Fry's, none of that!!!!

Here you can see fight with her cousin over that fact her cousin owns a bakery and Jenna family is broke, I apologize for Ashley and Camila in advance

D2hs5Q6WkAQ0gGn

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Jenna was pretty pathetic, I expected way more out of her.

Gus think he some type of thug lol.

I really didn't think Bear would be the star of the season but he's really killing it.

Turbo low-key got this in the bag though.

I'm kinda mad they won't be in teams anymore. Nany stands no chance against any of them girls individually except Georgia.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If davonne would have lost to valley girl Jenna, she would have lost all her good privileges, I'm talking no cookouts, fish Fry's, none of that!!!!

Here you can see fight with her cousin over that fact her cousin owns a bakery and Jenna family is broke, I apologize for Ashley and Camila in advance

D2hs5Q6WkAQ0gGn

That Cory v Tony shyt..... I still don’t get how anyone ever defended Tony with that. To me he clearly violated and tried to bully and humiliate Cory and got what he deserved.

Like that’s not a prank you cross lines with, I’m not gonna mess with no ones food or toss it on some “hahahahaha I did that now what you gonna do”

Also that’s the kinda shyt you have to respond to with force to let niccas know “don’t play like that” cuz if Tony does that shyt today and think he can get away with it, what stopping him and others from doing more shyt upping the ante?

Martha

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Bear and Da’Vonne low key a strong team

Bear that nicca:lolbron:

Martha

Tried 2 tell y'all dis cpl wks ago.

Bear n mama dey team gonna go far. And bear is da only source fukkery this yr still.

I ain't even notice Ashley this episode. So called killa Kam was pretty quiet. Paulie and Kyle even were pretty quiet. Lil forced words at tribunal. Seems way to forced and boring tho.

This yr maybe the strongest physical cast ever, but absolutely most boring in house shenigsngs cast ever.

Where's the drunken food fights. Or shyt talkin bout the pool jokes. Or the dress up party n ppl running around chasing each other. Very very boring thus far. Every1 very focused on the money I guess

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Bear fukkery got me :russ:

Bear cleary just don't give a fukk what everybody thinks of him. He just don't care and so he was just :troll::pacspit::umad:. He ain't backdown to kiss everybody asses so I have so much respect for him :pachaha:

Naw it's da opposite. Bear is smarter than these fools. He did this same thing on UK big brother twice and on ex on beach UK. Dude is a genius with the mind gms on reality tv. He playing chess not checkers. Every move is calculated truss.

And he understands the whole point of this is to last one but always be entertaining to the viewers He puts on a show and mtv keeps calling back.

If you minus Zack from Jenna, wld Jenna even get any tv time.. Waste of a sexi bish. Zero personality, zero entertainment. You need the psycho paula's for these shows. Cara Paulie and Kyle are really tryin 2 this season but they running out of lines and reason to fight.