Fukkery Goes Global: Official Challenge 34 Thread *War of the Worlds II*

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
That Cory v Tony shyt..... I still don’t get how anyone ever defended Tony with that. To me he clearly violated and tried to bully and humiliate Cory and got what he deserved.

Like that’s not a prank you cross lines with, I’m not gonna mess with no ones food or toss it on some “hahahahaha I did that now what you gonna do”

Also that’s the kinda shyt you have to respond to with force to let niccas know “don’t play like that” cuz if Tony does that shyt today and think he can get away with it, what stopping him and others from doing more shyt upping the ante?

Martha
Thank you. Finally someone who I whole hearty agree with on this topic. Tony knew what he was doing. How do you just see someone plate of food and then decide to toss it out the window when they were still eating. Complete asswhole and he got dealt with according. Every single TYB member would toss Tony even with the size difference

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Tried 2 tell y'all dis cpl wks ago.

Bear n mama dey team gonna go far. And bear is da only source fukkery this yr still.

I ain't even notice Ashley this episode. So called killa Kam was pretty quiet. Paulie and Kyle even were pretty quiet. Lil forced words at tribunal. Seems way to forced and boring tho.

This yr maybe the strongest physical cast ever, but absolutely most boring in house shenigsngs cast ever.

Where's the drunken food fights. Or shyt talkin bout the pool jokes. Or the dress up party n ppl running around chasing each other. Very very boring thus far. Every1 very focused on the money I guess
Apparently there were lot of fukkery but the producers I guess decided to cut alot the drama because people were complaining about last season focusing on the deama. Alot of cast this year are coplaining because of all the drama being cut.
-Davonne/theo/leroy/jam love square
-theo pissing half the veterans off
-shaleen/dee/ninja beef
etc.
This is what y'all wanted. 1 challenge 1 elimination per episode :francis:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Apparently there were lot of fukkery but the producers I guess decided to cut alot the drama because people were complaining about last season focusing on the deama. Alot of cast this year are coplaining because of all the drama being cut.
-Davonne/theo/leroy/jam love square
-theo pissing half the veterans off
-shaleen/dee/ninja beef
etc.
This is what y'all wanted. 1 challenge 1 elimination per episode :francis:

1 challenge, 1 elimination is amazing but only when you have the fukkery to amp up the level of the comps.

Also I just hate this comp setup where losing a comp of giving up means nothing. It's top 3 or might as well chill and save yourself.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have no issues with this or last season

As long as I see some creative challenges, cool locations, and a little bit of everything else. I’m good. I really don’t need the over the top “jumping the shark” fukkery thaw some of y’all are asking for

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's only one person complaining here. I can do without all the drama if it means challenge + elimination each episode. nikkas mad cuz they leaving out clips of people arguing , go watch bad girls club:childplease:

Yea..... I don’t constantly need to see season by season someone mad or snapping at someone else cuz the didn’t do the dishes or ate the last jar of peanut butter.

Martha

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I have no problem with this season or last season. Maybe because none of the entitled vets besides Cara had a chance to win last season nor this season.:smugfavre:

I like TYB and Lavender Ladies. They've help revive this show from the dark days of Bananas dominating since Invasion. Before that, other cast members ever bowing down and falling in line for the older players. They can compete and come with the fukkery.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I have no problem with this season or last season. Maybe because none of the entitled vets besides Cara had a chance to win last season nor this season.:smugfavre:

I like TYB and Lavender Ladies. They've help revive this show from the dark days of Bananas dominating since Invasion. Before that, other cast members ever bowing down and falling in line for the older players. They can compete and come with the fukkery.

They had a good thing going building the TYB and lavender ladies shldve brought em back. Some nice story lines were being created and new young rivalries.

This season just seems like UK challenge and they ditched all the rivalries they just finished cresting with the last trilogy

Can we get a new real world already?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They had a good thing going building the TYB and lavender ladies shldve brought em back. Some nice story lines were being created and new young rivalries.

This season just seems like UK challenge and they ditched all the rivalries they just finished cresting with the last trilogy

Can we get a new real world already?
that is going to be on facebook watch, its filming in atlanta now, supposedly

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Da'Vonne is type annoying and dramatic. So is Bear, but at least he's funny. Da'Vonne act like nobody can say or do anything to her. Anyways I'm glad Kam and Ashley gone. It's so obvious Ashley's on steroids. nikka always looking mad mean and thinking he all tough and on some extra hyper masculine bullshyt like someone who's on the juice. Kam needed to go cuz she need to humble herself. Also her vomit was disgusting to look at. I remember MTV used to edit out shyt like that :scust:

Still rooting on Wes and/or Turbo to take it all the way.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Da'Vonne is type annoying and dramatic. So is Bear, but at least he's funny. Da'Vonne act like nobody can say or do anything to her. Anyways I'm glad Kam and Ashley gone. It's so obvious Ashley's on steroids. nikka always looking mad mean and thinking he all tough and on some extra hyper masculine bullshyt like someone who's on the juice. Kam needed to go cuz she need to humble herself. Also her vomit was disgusting to look at. I remember MTV used to edit out shyt like that :scust:

Still rooting on Wes and/or Turbo to take it all the way.

Damn.... this the thread.... couldn’t find it last night.

Yea that chick Kam vomiting.... she not gonna live that down..... bytch must’ve had a meal before she went to the killing floor:hhh::huhldup::snoop:

Paulie and ol girl had an excellent strategy though with how they solved that puzzle. Still surprised how close it was. Paulie clutch :obama:

Now can’t wait to see the new fukkery now that there are no more teams.... some people may be fukked:bryan:

Martha

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cara annoying dirty human syphills looking ass gotta go:camby:

The constant pda with Paulie is getting insufferable

When he talked about their “open” relationship she was tryna act cool:smugdraper: but inside u know she was ready to commit dat :mjcry:

:dead:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Cara annoying dirty human syphills looking ass gotta go:camby:

The constant pda with Paulie is getting insufferable

When he talked about their “open” relationship she was tryna act cool:smugdraper: but inside u know she was ready to commit dat :mjcry:

:dead:

That's how she acts with all her boyfriends on these shows and it's annoying. She's definitely not the wifey type. Imagine someone trying to be serious with her and they find all these clips of her online acting like teenage girl with all these dudes (Abram, Thomas, Kyle, Paulie) ..