Fukkery Goes Global: Official Challenge 34 Thread *War of the Worlds II*

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
It's not the most exciting season, but I'm enjoying the new personalities. Give them all a few more seasons under their belts and we should be seeing some fresh, phenomenal fukkery a couple years from now. Just gotta let it marinate and materialize on its own. I've been feeling these past seasons have been starting to get a bit long in the tooth cast-wise personally. Kyle was the only one really bringing anything to the show and cara and paulie are annoying af, and low hanging fruit in the first place.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Season started well, but when the To Be Continued's started to hit it really bogged the season down. Starting an episode with an elimination instead of finishing with one messes shyt up. You don't even care anymore.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
fukk that bullshyt challenge that got my girl Dee out of here. I knew that bullshyt was gonna happen once it turned out to have nothing to do with tug of war :snoop:

I gotta admit Paulie struggle fest did have me :mjlol: even though I appreciate the fukkery he brings

Turbo gettin on my nerves he got bytch tendencies and needs to lose

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
fukk that bullshyt challenge that got my girl Dee out of here. I knew that bullshyt was gonna happen once it turned out to have nothing to do with tug of war :snoop:

I gotta admit Paulie struggle fest did have me :mjlol: even though I appreciate the fukkery he brings

Turbo gettin on my nerves he got bytch tendencies and needs to lose
It was tug of war, dvonne just a big bish

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Season started well, but when the To Be Continued's started to hit it really bogged the season down. Starting an episode with an elimination instead of finishing with one messes shyt up. You don't even care anymore.

Did someone say

:lolbron:

This season has been pretty good to me

The challenges was cool and the cast was straight

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Did Georgia even start? :mjlol:

Mattie DQ'ing caught me by surprise. Smoking cigarettes and trying to win at anything endurance :gucci:

Although Theo representing for my black ppl, I still want Wes to win.

Hunter is hopeless.

Can't wait for the fukkery at the reunion :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Theo is an olympic track athlete its no surprise that he is beating at this, as part 1 was basically an endurance marathon comp.

That's y I jus found it funny no1 was tryin 2 take Theo out earlier in da gm. U know finals is always endurance good eating and then endurance again.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Theo is an olympic track athlete its no surprise that he is beating at this, as part 1 was basically an endurance marathon comp.

That's y I jus found it funny no1 was tryin 2 take Theo out earlier in da gm. U know finals is always endurance good eating and then endurance again.

Paulie and Kyle's stupid rivalry got in the way. Wes and Bear rivalry... Plus Cara and Theo were attached, so they weren't going nowhere in the beginning.