Fukkery Goes Global: Official Challenge 34 Thread *War of the Worlds II*

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Paulie and Kyle's stupid rivalry got in the way. Wes and Bear rivalry... Plus Cara and Theo were attached, so they weren't going nowhere in the beginning.

Also like normal.... the vets always disrespectfully dismiss the rookies and always think off default they scrubs

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Did Cara end up taking the IV? Because if not it's probably curtains for her.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You know those IVs were an add on the producers scrambled for after nikkas was literally bout to die the in the desert :mjlol:

Yeah... shyt had Georgia asking for Bear like he ain't get eliminated weeks ago :russ:

These producers be trying to kill these people... 24 miles in a hot sunny desert? Smh

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
After being in damn near every final, eating all kinds of disgusting shyt, doing crazy as shyt... Imagine needles being your kryptonite
Knew I guy that flat refused anything medical due to fear of it. No doctors, no hospital visits, no school mandated flu shots, nothing.

If they're smart, they'll unanimously vote Cara out due to that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Turbo is a fukking animal:wow:

Happy for him and Theo.

At first I was mad they chose Hunter in the elimination over Cara......

As being that he was on his last dying leg.... I would’ve let him die on the final and hope Ninja takes CM out as knowing her, she would’ve chose her.

But I guess I all worked out how it was supposed to work out.

I was really mad when she got that 1 mile head start but loved how it played out and then karma hit her:mjlol:

No love lost when Theo eliminates her.

Glad Wes didn’t get a top 2 spot.

I know some of y’all shytted on this season but even y’all have to admit, this final more than made up for it and I’m happy with the winners

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Though I wanted Theo to win for obvious reasons :mjpls: I’m happy Turbo wins. He deserves the shyt. And clearly an honorable dude and not just for the show. You can tell by the fact nobody was salty he won and everyone seemed legitimately HAPPY dude won even though they lost out on the 700 racks.