DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
First sitting President since Ronnie to Speak to the NRA. :violent:

Donald Trump to speak at gun rights event in Atlanta | Political Insider blog

President Donald Trump is scheduled to speak in Atlanta
this month at the National Rifle Association’s annual convention. He will be the first president to address the group since Ronald Reagan.

The April 28 visit is to the NRA’s Leadership Forum and spokeswoman Jennifer Baker told Bloomberg the organization is “excited to once again have a president who respects the Second Amendment.”

The NRA endorsed Trump in May after he promised to appoint judges who would support gun rights expansions. More than 80,000 people and hundreds of exhibitors are expected to attend the gathering, which stretches from April 27-30.

Other speakers include Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, Florida Gov. Rick Scott and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz. So will U.S. Sen. David Perdue of Georgia. Trump’s visit comes on the last day of federal funding on the current budget bill, and there could be at least a partial shutdown if Congress doesn’t pass a new spending bill by then.

The fukkery coming to Atlanta for the first time. :blessed:

Georgia World Congress Center.... Northside Dr, Vine City and Centennial Park about to be a movie.:mjgrin:

@AVXL @Poitier @keond @ORDER_66 @4d 6f 6e 65 79 @Papa Shango in the flesh @Rekkapryde @Rickdogg44 @PhonZhi

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm like:

purLC5r.gif

Preparing for the incoming fukkery...:wow:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SeaBed
what's the big deal

he's in the republican south and u acting like ATL blacks going to show up and do what... nikkas to busy clubbing and listening to future to be protesting

nikkas acting like Trump is visting the Bay Area

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Trump is going to teleport in like Nightcrawler and hit a spin move:mj:

He will probably pepper in a few barbs at CNN, Hillary Clinton, and finish off Rosie Odonnell.:mjgrin:

Protesters are going to be lit too.. i dont know if they want the NRA beef tho:patrice: those cacs are strapped and waiting for shyt to pop off.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
He's going to do a 15 minute WWE promo type speech and make sure he is at Mar A Lago in time for the afternoon tee time.

I wish we had a real fukking president, I am tired of people giving him benefits of the doubt because of his white privilege