Funk Flex challenges old NY rappers to step their music game up: UPDATE: Rae and Ghost gets called out

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yall see all these exclusives? Yo whatever they're paying him up at Hot they need to triple it, he's the only thing keeping the lights on up there.

I remember he had to pump fake with dropping a Meek Mill diss for Drake at the behest of Meek and he got madd backlash for that, he probably aint tryna go thru that again with this Nicki record, tough spot.

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Rap in general is dead. Take away the white paying fanbase and it's over. Da hell I wanna hear a kendrick lamar ramble on for?

Hell coming from an educated 2 parent married home and also as Hbcu grad ain't a damn think he can tell me about the Black experience. It's nothing special about da culture.

Make the Internet and social media expensive and the comments from the proletarians and trends go away.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
But he could've been did this, so the criticism and gripes with him were warranted. It shouldn't have taken a 100 shots at him for him to act on it.