Funk Flex challenges old NY rappers to step their music game up: UPDATE: Rae and Ghost gets called out

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Skimming thru third thread, it’s clear a lot of brehs stuck on the 02-08 NY mixtape sound. nikkas want that 98-08 era back so bad :russ:

Like what you like but we talking radio play in 2022…that shyt ain’t it. This thread is like if some west coast brehs were droppin hella g-funk tracks wondering why they ain’t tearing up the charts in 2022. Delusional

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Rap in general is dead. Take away the white paying fanbase and it's over. Da hell I wanna hear a kendrick lamar ramble on for?

Hell coming from an educated 2 parent married home and also as Hbcu grad ain't a damn think he can tell me about the Black experience. It's nothing special about da culture.

Make the Internet and social media expensive and the comments from the proletarians and trends go away.
nikka.
fukk you

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Here go this sensitive ass nikka. Breh posted it up like it should be a hit, so someone from that area is bumpin it
I’m not being a sensitive nikka I literally see this all over the site and don’t say anything most of the time. I’m just saying it’s a dumb ass saying cause for one. U don’t even know if that nikka from the Tri State. Number 2. Me living here I can say I’ve never heard anyone bump that shyt. Number 3. That shyt is always used as a insult on here and it’s corny.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m not being a sensitive nikka I literally see this all over the site and don’t say anything most of the time. I’m just saying it’s a dumb ass saying cause for one. U don’t even know if that nikka from the Tri State. Number 2. Me living here I can say I’ve never heard anyone bump that shyt. Number 3. That shyt is always used as a insult on here and it’s corny.
Sensitive

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
nikka.
fukk you

Who payroll you on? :russ: Take that same energy and make sure you go vote Nov 2nd , 2022 in the general election.

Seriously I know it hurts but we have to face reality. It's has no social redeeming value.

As a East Coast head and resident I can listen to Jadakiss . Let make my argument crystal clear I know dudes is mad ageist so Dave East Nino Man your like a who?

I'm not out here doing what's said in them songs. To some of these kids these songs are all they have heard since the womb . Rap is what 50+ it needs to be some changes.

Last edited: