Funk Flex challenges old NY rappers to step their music game up: UPDATE: Rae and Ghost gets called out

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
damn, these dudes are all just really proving the point with these trash tracks they're giving him. Not a single one of these guys is actually trying or stepping their music game up at all to make something radio worthy here. they just sliding him the same ol uninspired mid throwaways that they've been pumping out on autopilot forever

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Proving Flex original point fr lol

I've only heard clips on IG posts but none of it sounds good. OP should post l the response songs.
Was the Terminator X joint The Lox did a flex response? That was cool but not anything I’d play again. No one else would play any of these songs on their radio show.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Flex opened the door and Math Hoffa of all people stepped through for New York :ehh: can't even be mad at it even if his song was super mid, he did that shyt
I don't get the disrespect, I thought the track was good.
Can someone answer honestly and say if any of these songs have been radio worthy? They’ve all been extremely mid to outright bad.

damn, these dudes are all just really proving the point with these trash tracks they're giving him. Not a single one of these guys is actually trying or stepping their music game up at all to make something radio worthy here. they just sliding him the same ol uninspired mid throwaways that they've been pumping out on autopilot forever
I think several of these songs are good. I don't get these attitudes. Are they supposed to make South music, or whatever you like? I like the Math Hoffa joint, I think the Busta joint is his best in a minute.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I like it and what's even better is that the material is east coast hip hop.No pandering, no dikk riding other regions but unapologetically east coast. Flex hopefully puts a battery back in some of the artists he called out