Future fukked Scottie Pippen's wife in some gucci flip flops

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Scottie Pippen Files For Divorce After Wife Reportedly Sleeps With Future

Scottie Pippen to divorce Larsa Pippen, his wife of 19 years.

Scottie Pippen has filed for divorce from his wife, Larsa Pippen. They have been married since 1997 and have four kids together.

According to TMZ, Larsa has spent a significant portion of the last month traveling around the country on Future's private jet. They met at a Haute Living Color Reveal Party in Miami in August and were recently spotted at a Miami nightclub getting "cozy." Sources describe their relationship as "casual."

Larsa, 42, is an alum of "Real Housewives of Miami" and is close to the Kardashian family. She released the following statement through a representative: "Although they are no longer to be married, Larsa remains hopeful that she and Scottie will always do what is best for their 4 beautiful children and jointly raise them with love and respect."

The couple signed a pre-nup; Scottie will pay a monthly child support sum to be determined.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/scottie...reportedly-sleeps-with-future-news.24952.html
Somethings seems odd about the story.

Its not normal for a 19 years married wife to just jump on a plane with rapper.

Future at that!

I hope her and her husband work it out!

Might be time for marriage counseling and rekindling the romance.

She seems very thotish! While future makes good music and entertaining music, he seems irresponsible when it comes to relationships. Future public beef with Ciara...

There are no boundaries with young rappers...

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
And Russell Wilson got your bytch pregnant

Russell fukking cornball Wilson stole yo bytch nikka

And you "the hottest in the streets" :russ:
So you go steal some grandma from some grandpa nikka :mjlol:

:philjacksonlolhat::philjacksonlolhat: After the name change you switched your posting style and watched the money pile up.

I knew you had it in you :wow: :wow:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
CCXZxzTWEAA9O6g.jpg

:wow:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Y'all don't know about Scottie, clearly. Scottie stays with a bad misses plus he was married to this chica as well.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Man i hope he beats fire outta Future :lolbron:

But i don't know why yall acting like it's an L for Future, she still bad as hell to be 40+ and as long as he ain't wifin he can still be knocking down them young tenderoni's...AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!! :krs:
Like I said Pip charged it to the game. Found out his main was cheatin, went straight for the divorce.

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Somethings seems odd about the story.

Its not normal for a 19 years married wife to just jump on a plane with rapper.

Future at that!

I hope her and her husband work it out!

Might be time for marriage counseling and rekindling the romance.
Nothing about her is normal. She's married to an NBA player, that alone isnt normal. Add the baggage of the Kardashians.

You take this L if your Pippen. You don't come back from this type of savagery. The kid's cant look at their mother the same after this.

Wouldn't be surprise if Pippen cheated first, and seeing as how this cougar is a friend of the kardashians....well the script writes itself.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This thread just made me realize that Future and Pippen look like father and son:ohhh:

2l3x45.jpg

Look at the nose, the mouth, even the way their face shaped is kinda the same. Future know who his daddy is?:patrice:
Breh prolly smashed her off the strength of lookin like a young Scottie:mjlol:

Looks nothing alike on the other hand Scottie pippen damn near looks like Silvester Stallone with a bronzer.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing about her is normal. She's married to an NBA player, that alone isnt normal. Add the baggage of the Kardashians.

You take this L if your Pippen. You don't come back from this type of savagery. The kid's cant look at their mother the same after this.

Wouldn't be surprise if Pippen cheated first,
and seeing as how this cougar is a friend of the kardashians....well the script writes itself.

And? She has been with him since the Chicago Bull days. She knows what went down and i doubt she had an issue with them being married this long. She probably said to herself as long as he dont rub it in her face and embarrass her like many of these women say. She wanted the lifestyle but didnt care.

She did this to be spiteful and like has been mentioned, when she saw Pippen flirting with some actress or something she wanted to "get revenge". I can understand women in their 20s who are immature doing that but your in your 40s with 4 kids and doing that? It looks birdlike and i dont know the age of her kids but if any of them are teenagers now they must be looking at her funny.

Like that is one big ass L. Must be getting clowned in school. Women like her need to learn to stop being reactionary and think before each action they take. Its like they dont think about their children. She can bring up all she wants how Pippen cheated during their marriage all of a sudden but she will look stupid because its only now she has a problem because she is losing her meal ticket and because she is looking like the whore in the media.

She is gonna pull a Jackie Kennedy and marry some Greek billionaire for the rest of her life and then blame Black men like Future and Pippen.