Larsa-Pippen-in-Bikini-2016--06.jpg
plastic surgery does a body good

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Like I said Pip charged it to the game. Found out his main was cheatin, went straight for the divorce.

Yea true enough and i can respect that...i'd keep it moving too if i'm Pip but i'm still confronting that man over mine if we talkin bout a 19 year marriage.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somethings seems odd about the story.

Its not normal for a 19 years married wife to just jump on a plane with rapper.

Future at that!

I hope her and her husband work it out!

Might be time for marriage counseling and rekindling the romance.

She seems very thotish! While future makes good music and entertaining music, he seems irresponsible when it comes to relationships. Future public beef with Ciara...

There are no boundaries with young rappers...

Future is 33 years old, he aint young :mjlol:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yea true enough and i can respect that...i'd keep it moving too if i'm Pip but i'm still confronting that man over mine if we talkin bout a 19 year marriage.

TBH she has to make the decision to give it up. The guy who got her to drop them drawers what do I have to say to him? Probably just give her the pleasure of watching two men fight it out. Probably stung her more to see Pip go straight for the divorce.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
TBH she has to make the decision to give it up. The guy who got her to drop them drawers what do I have to say to him? Probably just give her the pleasure of watching two men fight it out. Probably stung her more to see Pip go straight for the divorce.

I can respect that as well...i'm just saying what i would do behind a 19 year marriage. I have some pride as a man where if you fukk with mine and i have a whole lot invested after 19 years, then at the very least you gonna get a piece of my mind and if you wanna escalate the situation we can go there too. I know some men don't subscribe to any rules in regards to another mans woman but every man with a brain knows of a simple rule....you can do whatever you wanna do in life as long as you willing to accept whatever consequences may come from your decisions.

And i'm not giving her a pass cuz they both violated and i can agree with him cutting her loose... However bottom line in the world of men, a nikka fukks with another mans wife might not expect that that man might come see him, but he should never say he was surprised that it happened. :manny:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
I dont get doing shyt like this. Why would you want to have bad press over this? His manager must be freaking the fukk out every single day when he wakes up "Future....he did what!?!?!:damn:"

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I can respect that as well...i'm just saying what i would do behind a 19 year marriage. I have some pride as a man where if you fukk with mine and i have a whole lot invested after 19 years, then at the very least you gonna get a piece of my mind and if you wanna escalate the situation we can go there too. I know some men don't subscribe to any rules in regards to another mans woman but every man with a brain knows of a simple rule....you can do whatever you wanna do in life as long as you willing to accept whatever consequences may come from your decisions.

And i'm not giving her a pass cuz they both violated and i can agree with him cutting her loose... However bottom line in the world of men, a nikka fukks with another mans wife might not expect that that man might come see him, but he should never say he was surprised that it happened. :manny:

True. I guess that sometimes especially when you've put years into that relationship, emotions can get heated especially if the husband feels to take a gun along with him. Would hate to see a brotha going to jail for riding along for a word with the guy and end up blasting that fool.

In futures case, seems he does this shyt just to do it.