Future & Metro Boomin just dropped one of the biggest Heel turns in hip hop history

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
Man these n!ggas basically let K.Dot surgically cook (Drake & J.Cole) on one of the biggest hip hop albums of the year & possibly album of the year from what I’ve heard so far. :whew:

Obviously it was rumors of Metro & Drake having issues behind the scenes, but with Future taking a stance in the so called “beef” it is definitely not something I was expecting (even tho I saw a few rumors of it) .

Now the album name “We Don’t Trust You” makes a lot more sense…. Nonetheless s/o them boys for keeping hip hop entertaining and not playing it safe. from the sample flips to the transitions it was one of the best projects ive heard in a while... Drake need to chill lol Sonically this wasn’t the best production from Metro but when you working wit a n!gga like Future you can do that :manny:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
How do yall know Future is talking to Drake? I clearly hear Kendrick getting at Drake and Cole. I don't listen to alot of Drake so if it's a sub I'm missing break it down for me please

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
How do yall know Future is talking to Drake? I clearly hear Kendrick getting at Drake and Cole. I don't listen to alot of Drake so if it's a sub I'm missing break it down for me please

It’s not Future directly dissing Drake but the fact two people who don’t fw Drake are on the same record dissing him.

Not only that but this the biggest snippet on the project s/o them boys

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It’s not Future directly dissing Drake but the fact two people who don’t fw Drake are on the same record dissing him.

Not only that but this the biggest snippet on the project s/o them boys
Oh nah, future directly dissed drake on the title track on that 2nd verse. Calculated too, down to the dog rhyme scheme and dog bark adlibs

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Oh nah, future directly dissed drake on the title track on that 2nd verse. Calculated too, down to the dog rhyme scheme and dog bark adlibs
Yeah I was talking about that title track. I didn't understand how that my biggest fan stuff was about Drake. I figured it was in reference to some Drake shyt I never heard because I don't really listen to Drake like that.

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Like I said in the main thread, everyone gonna look like fools when Drake is on Part 2 next month, and even worse when WATTBA2 hits later this summer. Yall really desperate for Drake to fail, just enjoy this blassic album and leave the gossiping to the females. Fewtch would not approve of yall behavior:dahell: