Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Metro Boomin

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
By Booth logic, Garth Brooks is bigger than Michael Jackson. Using the same metrics, ya'll would be arguing Garth Brooks >>>> Michael.

Cut it out..

Just use your eyes. In no way, shape or form is Beyonce in Taylor's space. Sad, but true. Not even discussing this further

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cut it out..

Just use your eyes. In no way, shape or form is Beyonce in Taylor's space. Sad, but true. Not even discussing this further

She is, but people will never admit that for the following reasons:

1) Beyonce could never be #1 to a lot of people and if that means putting Taylor Swift over her so be it. There was a point where people had Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Lorde, and Miley Cyrus over her too. People still think Aaliyah would be bigger than Beyonce had she lived. I love Aaliyah too and think her three albums >>>> any Beyonce album. Still, its ridiculous.

2) People want to see her lose to somebody.

3) She's Black and no matter how people try to rationalize it, posters here will never put a popular Black artist on the same pedastel as a popular white artist. It will always be someone less popular championed by The Booth who people would say should be bigger or as popular.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Kai Cenat basically summing up Gen Z and up — embarrassingly ignorant and proud of it. I wouldn’t expect a 22 year old from NY to know who Killer Mike is, but he’s also supposedly living in Atlanta, and at the very least you’d think he’d be familiar with Run These Jewels with how much of a cult following they have.

But I’m glad that album won. It was definitely a top album last year and if you weren’t having Nas win it, Killer Mike definitely deserved it. I don’t fukk with any of that Run These Jewels garbage with those awful El-P beats, but the production of ‘Michael’ was nice from top to bottom along with the content, and it was more a return to Grind Time Killer Mike instead of avant-garde “white revolutionary music” Killer Mike. None of the albums Kai Cenat mentioned were worthy of b winning album of the year. ‘Utopia’ was Travis Scott’s worst album easily, ‘FATD’ was a bottom tier Drake album that was only saved by J Cole and the Scary Hours 3 bonus tracks later on, and Metro’s album simply wasn’t better the ‘Michael’.
Kai Cenat is non FBA.