FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I think everybody can relate to this episode.

I’m glad they didn’t try to skirt over Earn’s rage about what’s happening to him. That all played out how it would in real life down to the fight with Tracy.

Earn is trying hard to prove himself. From racing Vick to trying to show them he down to throw hands. He needs therapy.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Some of you stan Donald so much that it carries over into stanning for Earn. Dude has been an awful manager. And everything in that episode fell on him because he put them in that situation to begin with to save a few bucks. Not sure why Al has blind faith in Earn and I think he is the way he is because he never wanted to be a huge star, just wanted to rap and make money and is now realizing the two go hand and hand.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
That's what happens when you want to be cheap in life. Instead of paying for a hotel you go the hard way staying with some mentally ill chick. Bruh, that bytch that opened the door and rolled her eyes had me heated. I would have left if I saw that shyt.
Man it seemed like she knew her roommate wasn’t shyt.

When she open the door then looked down and saw their bags it was like in her head she was saying “ here we go again :facepalm:

Also when the Gang entered their apartment, the crazy chick (Violet) introduced them again to Honey and Honey definitely made a face at Violet as in “bytch you ain’t shyt :smh:

Just my opinion.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Ok now PB can dump Earn. That was horrible managing. Earn trying to penny pinch and his assinine choices! He lost PB, his cousin trust, his laptop, and got his eye swollen by Tracy. And I feel that Earn had to shoot the fair for his respect but damn.

I feel for Earn as he trying but he steps in his own way. Hell I do that sometimes.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Man it seemed like she knew her roommate wasn’t shyt.

When she open the door then looked down and saw their bags it was like in her head she was saying “ here we go again :facepalm:

Also when the Gang entered their apartment, the crazy chick (Violet) introduced them again to Honey and Honey definitely made a face at Violet as in “bytch you ain’t shyt :smh:

Just my opinion.

That scene is real, because I think everyone (men and women) has been in that situation where you go to a girl house and if she has a roommate her friend gives the stank attitude, when you're young you think it's just them having an attitude but when you're older you realize this is the girl's routine (running dudes in and out the spot) and her roommate knows she aint ish

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Sidenote: Earn thought he got 2 W's.

1. Saving the hotel money by crashing with that chick

2. Getting Paperboi some p*ssy like Paperboi is in a drought or likes strange women he don't know :mjlol: he really out the loop on his artist :francis:

How are those W's when Paperboi was performing for free and all that shyt they went through

Some of you stan Donald so much that it carries over into stanning for Earn. Dude has been an awful manager. And everything in that episode fell on him because he put them in that situation to begin with to save a few bucks. Not sure why Al has blind faith in Earn and I think he is the way he is because he never wanted to be a huge star, just wanted to rap and make money and is now realizing the two go hand and hand.

BIG FAX!

This was a dope episode but to see so many make excuse for Earn who is a complete Bum that's trying to do the bare minimum to get by in life make excuses for him ruins this thread

That's why Paperboi said about Traci " Atleast he's trying to earn his money" No matter if Tracy didnt know what he was doing he was going to put in work