FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was giving Earn the benefit of the doubt on the management tip, but yea... this last episode confirms that he's not worth shyt as a manager. That was awful.

And the fact that he still put everything that happened on Tracy speaks volumes to his mindset. He's coming off as the type of person that never sees when he's wrong, and rationalizes his errors by trying to place blame on others. I can't stand people like that to be honest.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Paperboi is gonna implode on himself tho
I understand that girl was being a bytch but if they didn’t let Tracy come along what would’ve happened is an argument would’ve started, everybody gets calmed down by Clark or some shyt and they all go back and he gets buns, now the next morning would’ve been the same but hey, can’t be too mad after you smash. Earn is actually a good manager for someone with no kind of experience. Think about it, he has no background or accessible connections and he’s linking him up, plus in all honesty what the fukk has Darius been doing too? I mean shyt earn is doing his best, nikka is a rapper not some phenom musician (or phenom rapper at that)
nikka stop. For one, a good manager won't have you in some random crazy bytch janky ass apt to save a couple bucks. Second, Tracy ain't make that bytch crazy, he just handled the situation. You really think a bytch who was having dreams about Paperboi and killing him, main issue was Tracy checking her? lol No bytch is just crazy and Ern put him in that situation.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was giving Earn the benefit of the doubt on the management tip, but yea... this last episode confirms that he's not worth shyt as a manager. That was awful.

And the fact that he still put everything that happened on Tracy speaks volumes to his mindset. He's coming off as the type of person that never sees when he's wrong, and rationalizes his errors by trying to place blame on others. I can't stand people like that to be honest.
Bruh the nikka socked a chick

Then suckerpunched her brother
Paperboi reminds me of this breh i knew who was dope but lazy. His idea of putting in work was tweeting soundcloud links to wiz and spitta :heh:
Bruh on god i have a friend like this. Has people in the city intrested in his beats but instead he tweets his soundcloud link to Drake twice and gave up on promo

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Despite earns short comings I think he’ll learn that even tho he isn’t shyt, he at least did something positive and at least did something most people couldn’t do. It’s a very rare thing to kick start a musicians career like that. If there’s a season 3 it should have earn managing someone else and him directly having his artist compete with paperboi, that would be intense and likely funny