FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Tracy "Al, I tried to warn him bruh. (to Earn) Boy, I tried to warn you. :ufdup: I'm a fool with with these hands bruh.:smugdraper:"

Damn :damn:
I would’ve jumped from the back seat with no surprise. fukk all that head up bs. I understand honor but you have to accurately size your opponent up and most nikkas aint fukkin with Tracy. Dude look like one of them dudes that played all types of sports and had that young momma that bought him all the Jordans. Those the types that are man child’s and don’t care:yeshrug:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Another trash episode that has nothing to do with the arc of the story. 3 in a row now. Atlanta is falling off. What, they can't afford Van or something?

nikka its damn near the end of season 2. You really waiting to see if pb gonna blow? If van and E gonna get back together? That's not what's the show main focus is. It's much more than that. Open your mind

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I liked the “two America’s” aspect of the same college. Aside from the confederate flags and shyt, those frat boys didn’t even know about this big ass concert just down the street from them...

Exactly..nikkas think going to these big white schools that they are doing something. Meanwhile their classmates don’t even know they exist and have confederate flags on the wall. Thank god I went to a HBCU.

It woulda been nice if they went to Clark, Morehouse, Fort Valley or Albany State in this episode, but they went to Statesboro which is where Georiga Southern University is. It’s known as the big party school in the state and that’s where Offset got locked up at a few years ago. Rappers always getting into some shyt at GA Southern cause of them country ass cac cops don’t have shyt else to do

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
What's on the laptop that's so important that it would make Earn flip like that? Or maybe it was just the principal of him feeling violated with his belongings being messed with and some gone. Either way though he's incompetent as a manager Paper Boi cant front like Earn didn't say leave Tracey at home. He could see a disaster coming the whole time.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That ass whooping he got was a wake up call. “nikka you aren’t special. You gotta WORK just like everybody else.” Earn ain’t been putting in no real work.

Neither has Al. He just got his wake up call in last week's episode.

Their relationship was bound to implode because Earn is a terrible manager, but Al didn't want to work with what he was given.

Hopefully the finale sees them come to that understanding, but I don't see how they reconcile after this.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Paperboi is just as incompetent as Earn.

Does this guy actually put in work to further his career? We never actually see him in the studio making new tracks.

And dude is ready to switch managers, has he vetted this new manager for Clark County?
they kinda make it seem like Paper Boi is actually putting in some work as far as recording goes...every time he runs into a random fan they are always saying how they love the new joint and have been fans since the beginning....i always took it as he made all his music moves outside of the show...he's making moves but we dont see them...we are just seeing how he reacts to everything else surrounding it....

i def wonder about him tho...he always seem like he never wants to rap and is never doing anything music related...even funnier since he aint the one actually rapping the track..

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's on the laptop that's so important that it would make Earn flip like that? Or maybe it was just the principal of him feeling violated with his belongings being messed with and some gone. Either way though he's incompetent as a manager Paper Boi cant front like Earn didn't say leave Tracey at home. He could see a disaster coming the whole time.
:dahell:

Is this a serious question? Earn don't have disposable income, so him losing his laptop is a big blow. I know people personally, who would work a part-time job, save up to get their "gear" or equipment for music, then quit. Once something happens to their shyt, they set back like a muhfukka cause they broke.

:deadmanny:

Who knows how long it'll take Earn to get a new laptop, let alone losing all the files on that bytch. Any creative or manager would be HOT losing their laptop, ESPECIALLY a broke nikka like Earn.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Yeah Earn is a fukking flop man he’s go to go he hasn’t really helped Paper Boi at all it’s always one step forward one step backwards with him.