FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Daps
I mean, it's been established that CC is a bigger star than Al, that's the reason Al is looking to make the jump.

When they were at Spotify, that was Al's first time there. CC it seems had been there before and had a relationship with the dude in charge. CC was in a commercial and on the soundtrack for a blockbuster movie. CC is clearly on another level and he credits his manager for that. CC even said the industry only allows one black person at a time to be that dude and CC acknowledges that he's that one right now.

CC puts in the work. Earn screws up a lot, but Al doesn't have the level of hustle that CC does....a sort of compounding effect.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
its Even more sad to see earn fukk up so much cause he really did help get paper boi on, but I honestly think AL is gonna get black balled from the industry,

Also I wonder if Darius produces AL’s beats?
:jbhmm: how come?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its Even more sad to see earn fukk up so much cause he really did help get paper boi on, but I honestly think AL is gonna get black balled from the industry,

Also I wonder if Darius produces AL’s beats?
The problem is al is a bad client he spent most of the opportunities he's gotten through earn complaining also he's been at the same events as CC so it's not like Earn is doing horrible he's new to the game as well . But al didn't want to do the stuff Earns set up for him at that Spotify place , didn't want rap snack didn't sign papers etc while CC is about his business , doesn't smoke and takes the business serious . Due to Tracy all of them can get a charge and a civil suit . Paper boi is lucky he's gotten as far as he did with his attitude

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
The problem is al is a bad client he spent most of the opportunities he's gotten through earn complaining also he's been at the same events as CC so it's not like Earn is doing horrible he's new to the game as well . But al didn't want to do the stuff Earns set up for him at that Spotify place , didn't want rap snack didn't sign papers etc while CC is about his business , doesn't smoke and takes the business serious . Due to Tracy all of them can get a charge and a civil suit . Paper boi is lucky he's gotten as far as he did with his attitude
Yeah I’m saying, like nikkas really ignored last episode scene where earn was telling the nikka he needed the papers signed by Wednesday and seeing as how his day went that day I doubt he signed them. He’s be hard for anyone to manage frankly

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God damn he didn't have to beat Earn like that:wow:

Well....he did, but I didn't wanna see Earn take that L. He's definitely fukkin up as a manager. How the fukk you gonna have popular artist stay at some Instagram bytch's crib? How you got an popular artist not getting paid for shows? How do you not diffuse the situation between Tracy and the crazy chick before it gets out of hand? How you try to fight a jail nikka that's bigger than you? That shyt pissed me off. Folks squander opportunities.

Not sure about y'all, but if someone fukked up my clothes I would be tight. Losing my laptop RIGHT NOW would be a setback for me, and I'm more established than Earn. So yeah, I totally understand that. His frustration was from him totally mismanaging that situation.

Also, when did Al get his car back?
Earn was trying to get PB in on the college touring lane which is smart and good business plan as that would be a nice steady source of income and a fan base who buys/streams music . Those girls came up and even thanked PB For coming as most acts don't show up . He had a in for next year and with the college crowd . Was thr girl crazy ? Meh she wasn't dangerous and he could of skeeted dipped and saved money . Tracy stupid ass was the problem , not only did he open al up to charges and civil suits he also isn't going to get more college bookings most likely due to violence vs women

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I’m saying, like nikkas really ignored last episode scene where earn was telling the nikka he needed the papers signed by Wednesday and seeing as how his day went that day I doubt he signed them. He’s be hard for anyone to manage frankly
Also we saw Earn get checks for Al earlier This year which we don't know what for as we don't really see him doing much

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yo! I find it weird how hard some of you guys are going so hard against Earn. Now let me get this out the way Earn has serious issues. He clearly has anger issues and he needs to sit down and talk to someone. I wager that he got into a fight in Princeton and got kicked out. But keep this in mind. Earn has nothing his fate has been tied to Paperbois for the past year or so. Remember Earn has no real connections to the music industry but he has managed to get him club appearances, shows and a chance to get in on the streaming game. Paperboi wants fame but is not willing to do the work or do anything that compromises his warped image of himself as gangsta. Getting robbed by those bird chested kids should have been a wakeup call. Getting fired might be the best thing for Earn long term maybe he finds success with a more motivated artist.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:jbhmm: how come?

easily! any number things we talking about a nikka that’s so petty he fought (black) Justin Bieber at charity basketball game during the damn game. A nikka who shot someone over a car mirror. It’s only a matter of time before something goes left and he overreacts and embarrasses himself. Leading to other brands and acts in the industry not wanting to fukk with him.

Last edited:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Just realized something bout the pajamas :ohhh:

latest
He mad slick but he not slick, still :ohhh:
Son:banderas:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
easily! any number things we talking about a nikka that’s so petty he fought (black) Justin Bieber at charity basketball game during the damn game. A nikka who shot someone over a car mirror. It’s only a matter of time before something goes left and he overreacts and embarrasses himself. Leading to other brands and acts in the industry not wanting to fukk with him.
Exactly, he’s WAY worse than earn with his decision making
He doesn’t have to do as much cause he’s than artist but his actions have way deeper consequences, for earn it’s really just not getting what they should get
With al they stand the chance of actually losing shyt (his life being one of them)

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Exactly, he’s WAY worse than earn with his decision making
He doesn’t have to do as much cause he’s than artist but his actions have way deeper consequences, for earn it’s really just not getting what they should get
With al they stand the chance of actually losing shyt (his life being one of them)

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
1. that chic got into Al's head from last episode

2. Earn is bad, but not that bad

3. PB depression would fukk anybody up, but Earn should have just got them hotels. It was a bad move

4. Bodyguard dude is a liability and it was Al's idea to put him on. No training and whether they were in a hotel or not, what happened at the show could have still happened.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
As someone else stated, this all entirely lay on Earn. The seeds shown in season one, even in the very first episode exposed that Earn is a leech, a parasite. He doesn't care about nobody but himself, yet isn't willing to do things to make himself better and also plays the victim card. To put it bluntly, Earn is the ghetto version of Walter White, in which someone who appears to be a good guy, is really the true villain who causes other peoples lives to be spun around in circles. Hell, you can even say the premise of Atlanta is similar to Breaking Bad where instead of coming up in the drug game, it's coming up in the rap game and it still poisoning people's lives in the process.

The parallels are almost uncanny. You have Earn and Walter White in so-called desperation of needing money, because of a situation where with Walt it is medical bills and with Earn it is rent/child support. You have Alfred who dabbles in doing rap as a hobby and Jesse Pinkman who dabbled in selling meth both without any kind of goals at all until they linked up with Earn/Walter White. And of course you have the Van/Skyler comparison. Darius/Saul Goodman and how their seasons go from being light into dark. People forget that season one of Breaking Bad was mostly a lot of comical mishap adventures then it led into a darker tone from season 2 on forward. The trajectory of Atlanta feels similar to that as Earn becomes more darker within himself and it affects everybody around him. Now Alfred is fully transform into Paperboi almost similar to Walter White to Heinsenberg. Hell, you can even say that County Clark is Gus Fring in which Paperboi wants to reach the level of Clark and eventually (my prediction) turn into adversaries like Hank and Gus were partners turn adversaries. The tumultuous relationship of Earn and Paperboi is already established now similar to Hank and Jesse. I guarantee that like Hank wants to keep Jesse around and willing to manipulate the situation in his favor, Earn is going to find a way to manipulate or sabotage Paperboi's success so Paperboi would reluctantly return back to Earn.

giphy.gif