FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Al thinks Earn is a shytty manager and he thinks Clark County's manager...the white dude would be better and get Al more opportunities.

What's funny is that every promo spot/outing/show etc that Al is at, Clark County is there as well. The white boy is doing the same shyt Earn is doing but he probably has CC locked down in some kinda contract, robbing CC like crazy.

Tracy is a leach just like Earn. Difference is that Tracy doesn't ask Al to do anything...just rolls with him as goon. Earn has to step up his game but Al WILL get fukked over if he puts too much trust in Tracy and the white boy manager. That Golden Gun from the Katt Williams episode will come into play. Earn will either kill Tracy by accident (maybe in a fit of rage) or he will save Paperboi when Tracy, for some reason isn't available to do his job.
Idk Tracy is more a liability in my opinion. He also seems to somewhat annoy everyone, including Al. When al starts thinking rationally he will most likely drop Tracy. Also earn will be around cause they are cousins.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
It's clearly fresh Prince wtf

nah, what episode tho. or better yet, what’s the jawn name. she was in some prominent other shows, right? i remember this episode having a profound effect on me :takedat:

i got older n learned the consequences of messing wit jawns like that :mjcry:

i still won’t learn:wow:

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
In the first episode of the season, Al said he hadn't seen Earn since his mom's funeral.

They weren't kicking it like that before Earn tried to hop on.
Yeah proves my point. Family will always be around. Family reunions, Christmas, thanksgiving, etc.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
I was giving Earn the benefit of the doubt on the management tip, but yea... this last episode confirms that he's not worth shyt as a manager. That was awful.

And the fact that he still put everything that happened on Tracy speaks volumes to his mindset. He's coming off as the type of person that never sees when he's wrong, and rationalizes his errors by trying to place blame on others. I can't stand people like that to be honest.
I don't see why he couldn't have found a motel

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In the first episode of the season, Al said he hadn't seen Earn since his mom's funeral.

They weren't kicking it like that before Earn tried to hop on.
they're closer than that tho. even when Alfred fired him in the frat house he still mentioned needing to take of Earn and his daughter.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're closer than that tho.
Now they are.

Earn had to ask his parents where Al lived in the first episode.

Al brought up how his one year off turned into like 5.

It seems like his mom died a significant amount of time before Earn came to his spot, not like a few months.

Somebody

All Star
Daps
I don't see why he couldn't have found a motel

a lot of rappers doing college shows actually do stay wit ig student/thots. this show clearly stated it’s opinion on it. and i think earn is blaming himself. i can see the actual creators of the show saying he doesn’t n i would still disagree.

tracy play too much. pointing a gun at his face. that’s wild. he was right to request the fade. a part of me does think about how it would go if tracy didn’t show up, but that’s bullshyt. it’s earn’s fault up n down. al should be able to talk to other girls without gettin splashed, but somn tells me al the type a dude to get splashed on regardless. al is going thru a change, but i don’t think earn has to be a part of it. at least not yet. earn didn’t get him robbed by the plug or while walkin round barefoot.

i think we all kno how it’s gonna end. that’s not a secret. watching it go down is flames tho. :wow:

Al thinks Earn is a shytty manager and he thinks Clark County's manager...the white dude would be better and get Al more opportunities.

What's funny is that every promo spot/outing/show etc that Al is at, Clark County is there as well. The white boy is doing the same shyt Earn is doing but he probably has CC locked down in some kinda contract, robbing CC like crazy.

Tracy is a leach just like Earn. Difference is that Tracy doesn't ask Al to do anything...just rolls with him as goon. Earn has to step up his game but Al WILL get fukked over if he puts too much trust in Tracy and the white boy manager. That Golden Gun from the Katt Williams episode will come into play. Earn will either kill Tracy by accident (maybe in a fit of rage) or he will save Paperboi when Tracy, for some reason isn't available to do his job.

this universe is dope cause that can happen, while still being funny almost every step of the way. earn’s face when al was canning him was wild. the dedass expression with the watery eyes. the way it was shot letting u kno he’s comfortable dropping tears in front of al but doesn’t want to. the scene was super moving. :to: