G Herbo arrested for assaulting his child’s mother

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
I find it interesting how so many supposed black males on this site cant wait to push the angry abusive black male narrative without any evidence AT ALL to corroborate said narrative

All a lot of yall need is just for a female(regardless of credibility) to say a dude did something and then yall get real disrespectful real quick

Theres some hella feminine emotional energy circulating around here smh

Has nothing to do with feminine energy because Im a woman and can clearly see Ari is full of shyt.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
It looks like he was joking. Not saying it was right but I def seen FAR worse from mothers in the hood. This aint proof that he out here assaulting bytches especially considering he been around for a while and havent had any prior history of it.

This. My brother and sister used to talk to me like this. Neither woukd hurt a single hair on my head.

I vowed not to communicate in the same manner to kids but this is common in the hood. Why y'all think these kids be so tough lol. Its not right but its clear he wasnt serious. Even the boy wasnt shook.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:snoop: at these bytch ass misogynists caping for a woman beater

“She got evil in her eyes :mjgrin:

Man shut the fukk up, and go be lonely somewhere else :camby:

That goes for the whole lot of you virgin losers who can’t even look a woman in the eye, then turn around and make up any excuse for why domestics violence is acceptable. A lot of you are grown ass “men” too. Grow the fukk up you immature weirdos.
U a whole weirdo ass nikka. That’s what we doing now? Calling nikkas woman beaters without even seeing if the shyt is true or not? Despite the fact that shorty has a history and is on VIDEO beating the shyt out of him. And a history of stabbing her ex? And flat out lying on this cat? Im not sayin Herb didnt do it but damn can a black man not be condemned before the facts come out?

Daps
15466413748462-e1546641405493.jpg

Yuck at that chick. :gag:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: at these bytch ass misogynists caping for a woman beater

“She got evil in her eyes :mjgrin:

Man shut the fukk up, and go be lonely somewhere else :camby:

That goes for the whole lot of you virgin losers who can’t even look a woman in the eye, then turn around and make up any excuse for why domestics violence is acceptable. A lot of you are grown ass “men” too. Grow the fukk up you immature weirdos.
:mjgrin: fukk women beaters and the people that want to excuse it

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn is that the chick that he was saying on a song all the women in his life don’t gotta work for nothing

Sucks that this was u Herb, I fukks with breh music

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
After the Ballin Like I’m Kobe tape Herbo was one of my very favorites. Since then I haven’t particularly liked anything he’s put out and his personal life is extremely suspect.
Taken a huge step backward in my eyes.

Agreed. Used to fukk with the nikka hardbody but his music went wayyy downhill and his personal life is a mess. He left Ari for Emily B’s young ass daughter before his kid was even six months :snoop: And him and his gf like to taunt Ari on social media which is some weird hoe shyt. Ari is a bird but she been a bird since day 1, he was all fine with her cussing and fussing when he was fukking her :francis: putting hands on her like this is wild if true.