G Herbo arrested for assaulting his child’s mother

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
People saying the bytch lying but looking at this video this negro Herbo a fukking hot head.:dahell: Threatening a fukking like ass kid? Whats wrong with some of this Chi nikkas?:dahell: Herbo's personal life always seemed iffy to me. No wonder these cats quickly go for the gun I never see them coming at men physically.
Y’all really questioning what’s wrong with nikkas that see childhood friends get killed and have parts with killing other nikkas lol .. stop putting yourself in these nikkas lives.. y’all not the same :russ:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Y’all really questioning what’s wrong with nikkas that see childhood friends get killed and have parts with killing other nikkas lol .. stop putting yourself in these nikkas lives.. y’all not the same :russ:

And I'm BLESSED we're not...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
People saying the bytch lying but looking at this video this negro Herbo a fukking hot head.:dahell: Threatening a fukking like ass kid? Whats wrong with some of this Chi nikkas?:dahell: Herbo's personal life always seemed iffy to me. No wonder these cats quickly go for the gun I never see them coming at men physically.
It looks like he was joking. Not saying it was right but I def seen FAR worse from mothers in the hood. This aint proof that he out here assaulting bytches especially considering he been around for a while and havent had any prior history of it.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I would take what she's saying with a grain of salt. I saw a video a few days ago of bytch wailing off haymakers on dude on camera. I stopped taking these bytches words for face value. She might have triggered it and beat herself up cause he took his son from her. Plus why would he hide her knives then whoop her ass, fishy ass story imo.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Ain't you a cac
tenor.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
she took some jewelry from him it seems.........all i know is she got evil in her eyes he was big big big tripping giving her a baby*
If the devil was a bytch that got its ass whooped, a lot of people would play coy to her tactics and raise a go fund me. That's the world we live in.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
she took some jewelry from him it seems.........all i know is she got evil in her eyes he was big big big tripping giving her a baby*
:snoop: at these bytch ass misogynists caping for a woman beater

“She got evil in her eyes :mjgrin:

Man shut the fukk up, and go be lonely somewhere else :camby:

That goes for the whole lot of you virgin losers who can’t even look a woman in the eye, then turn around and make up any excuse for why domestics violence is acceptable. A lot of you are grown ass “men” too. Grow the fukk up you immature weirdos.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i'll be honest, i'll usually always give the woman the benefit if the doubt in these situations till proved otherwise but i wouldn't be quick to believe one word that comes out of his BM's mouth. i wouldn't put it passed him that Herbo did it either though.

what i will say is that i was shocked at how well known Herb was from woman and it turned out it because of his girl. i was even more shocked at after seeing clips of her in action how many woman really like that BM of his. no harm to her but she seems awful.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
:snoop: at these bytch ass misogynists caping for a woman beater

“She got evil in her eyes :mjgrin:

Man shut the fukk up, and go be lonely somewhere else :camby:

That goes for the whole lot of you virgin losers who can’t even look a woman in the eye, then turn around and make up any excuse for why domestics violence is acceptable. A lot of you are grown ass “men” too. Grow the fukk up you immature weirdos.
:snoop: be a poor judge of character

:cape: you the reason why these birds feel like they can get by with crying wolf

no back & forth necessary.........cut it here

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we attacking and blaming the female? I didnt skim thru the thread yet but I'm sure that's what's going on.