G Herbo arrested for assaulting his child’s mother

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

That’s what I’m saying I’m replying to the guy who said the baby doesn’t look like him .

So I posted g herbo baby pic .

Breh what’s wrong with you ?

I thought you had it wrong because that kid doesn't look like him as a baby at all:francis:

He should get a DNA test.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Fab don't with it Chicago dudes, plus that man Fab is a woman beater himself
Them Street Fam nikkas will murk G-Herbo if he put hands on Taina

Herbo wouldn’t even do that Taina is a major upgrade and Fab is a good guy for him to be around

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yo... niggsz be madd corny...
U telling me. This is the same bytch Tank be fukking wit...:what:

Yo... men have gotten so fukking corny in these last generations...
It's a gazillion other bytches on the planet, how the fukk these nikkaz be ended up with the same bytches..
These chix dont even be super good looking either smh
Yeah idk what Tank was thinking he cool with G-Herbo too

This girl ain’t even that bad just ass and a whole lotta cosmetics. Guaranteed she’s busted without make up.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He was charge with simple assault, 99 percent of what she wrote didn't happen. Cause if it did, he would've been hit with bigger charges
More I look into the story. The more I see the bytch lying. And this aint even the first time she lied on him. Apparently she has over 300k worth of his jewelry she wont give back to him. He been trying to pay her and everything and she still wont give it back. So he came to her crib to get it and I guess they got into an argument and he kicked the door in to get his shyt. And the alarm triggered the cops to come. In which he wouldnt have had time to do all the shyt she saying he did. What im guessing is when he got in the house she started attacking him and/or wilding out. And apparently she stabbed one of her exes so that’s prolly why he hid the knives. Lol

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I'm more concerned about the UMBORN CHILD she is carrying. .

Fukk her and g herbo

She is attracted to men who throw hands against women

And Tank Davis is no different ..

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I find it interesting how so many supposed black males on this site cant wait to push the angry abusive black male narrative without any evidence AT ALL to corroborate said narrative

All a lot of yall need is just for a female(regardless of credibility) to say a dude did something and then yall get real disrespectful real quick

Theres some hella feminine emotional energy circulating around here smh

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

People saying the bytch lying but looking at this video this negro Herbo a fukking hot head.:dahell: Threatening a fukking like ass kid? Whats wrong with some of this Chi nikkas?:dahell: Herbo's personal life always seemed iffy to me. No wonder these cats quickly go for the gun I never see them coming at men physically.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I find it interesting how so many supposed black males on this site cant wait to push thr angry absolutely very black male narrative without any evidence AT ALL to corroborate said said narrative

All a lot of yall need is just for a female(regardless of credibility) to say a dude did something and then yall get real disrespectful real quick

Theres some hella feminine emotional energy circulating around here smh
They can’t help themselves. Women can do no wrong in their eyes.