riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
GGGgg G UNIT. once the fakkits clear out and get over the sales, we can get back to enjoying good music.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Yall lost for even entertaining the people celebrating the sales, they get more of a kick out of it when they see theyre annoying 50 stans.

Just gotta sit back and enjoy the music and let them have fun till September and November when shyt gets real:mjpls:

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
basically...sales are never gonna be what it used to be..but now we get the 2nd coming of the mighy mighty unit
In this day in climate, I agree. I was a huge fan of G-unit growing up and I'm still a fan. Apart of me hopes that their new album does well, but with 50 not doing so well with Animal ambition, it doesn't look too good sales wise for the unit.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
In this day in climate, I agree. I was a huge fan of G-unit growing up and I'm still a fan. Apart of me hopes that their new album does well, but with 50 not doing so well with Animal ambition, it doesn't look too good sales wise for the unit.

yea... game has changed massively...no platinum sellin rapper is on some street/hardcore shyt...ross and his fairy tales are movin the most units in that genre and he barely crossed 300k this go round and that was his best album imo..

i expect nothin specail sales wise but do expect some fire music

Daps
'Don't Chu Hate A. Ordinary nikka (I Do)' :ohlawd: this shyt just caught up with me

"Securrity Come Get This bytch, My nikka...I Said Come Get This bytch" Fif :ohlawd:

this my favorite out of all of em :blessed: