Game Of The Year nominees : 2 PS4 Games, 2 Switch Games, 1 PC Game, 0 Xbox

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Assasins Creed Orgins for me - fukk them choices
:ehh:I planned on completely skipping this one.
The last one I beat was part 2 back on PS3.
Do i need to get back into the series? Origins does look cool, but it has the Assassins Creed name in it so I didn't take it serious.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:ehh:I planned on completely skipping this one.
The last one I beat was part 2 back on PS3.
Do i need to get back into the series? Origins does look cool, but it has the Assassins Creed name in it so I didn't take it serious.
Best since the 2nd one and some say its better :manny: if not for Star Wars and having beaten the main quest i'd still be playing it still has plenty left for me to do.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
IMO (of course) Zelda BOTW is grossly over rated.
For better or worse, the game is incredibly large with no direction. In that large world, you come across the same 3 or 4 enemies, very little interaction with NPCs (and the one's you do interact with a not important), weapon/shield damage is handled poorly (they should have had a repair/upgrade mechanic in place similar to skyrim), the "dungeons" were uninspired and took little thought to solve, and the bulk of game (probably 80% of the game's content) is shrine puzzles that are of no consequence to the core game which essentially consists of 4 "dungeons", 4 boss fights (none of which offered any challenge) and a final fight with Ganon.
All the cool stuff you can do on the side is nice, but when it holds no bearing to core game it becomes pointless (to me). Some people love getting lost in the game's world, traveling back and forth, making tree stumps rocket across the map, etc. etc. For me, I couldn't care less about any of that.
My time is limited and when I'm playing a game, I want to get straight to the core content (the story campaign). If there are side missions, make it stuff that greatly improves the core content, not stuff that whether I have it or not, the game will play exactly the same, and offer the same exact challenge.
A lot of people LOVE Zelda BOTW.
I think it's a decent game, but it stripped the soul of Zelda, which was primarily known for several complex dungeons, weapons and items that were necessary to progress through the story, and epic boss fights.

On the other hand, Mario Odyssey did everything right.
They made a game with a ton of new features not previously seen in mario games, while still keeping the soul of the game intact.
PREACH!!!!:bryan:

I put 60-70 hours into BOTW. I don't regret playing it all, and it's a great game, but right now i'd put it behind the other games on the list, barring PUBG which I haven't played.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Recore > Horizon Zero Dawn

I've been looking into this game, as it's made by the guys responsible for my favorite game ever, Metroid Prime. I heard it had a lot of problems, but an update fixed most of them?

Running for 20 bucks right now too...:lupe:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Xbox one Brehs sittin in the crib with three xbox one consoles, the first xbox one that made you spend a extra 100$ for kinect:russ:, then the xbox one S who said you no longer need kinect:mjlol:, now yall got the xbox one x starting off with titles that look like this
images
:dead:

hows that 4k gaming coming along:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Green
I've been looking into this game, as it's made by the guys responsible for my favorite game ever, Metroid Prime. I heard it had a lot of problems, but an update fixed most of them?

Terrible game. I stayed up waiting for it to release and it was disappointing as heck. Buy a movie and drinks instead.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox one Brehs sittin in the crib with three xbox one consoles, the first xbox one that made you spend a extra 100$ for kinect:russ:, then the xbox one S who said you no longer need kinect:mjlol:, now yall got the xbox one x starting off with titles that look like this
images
:dead:

hows that 4k gaming coming along:mjpls:
:russ:

Nikkaz spent $1400 this whole gen to be on par with low end gaming PCs at 4K sometimes. :laff:

Remeber when they thought X1S was real 4k?
v0WE5.gif

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:russ:

Nikkaz spent $1400 this whole gen to be on par with low end gaming PCs at 4K sometimes. :laff:

Remeber when they thought X1S was real 4k?
v0WE5.gif
bruh they really need to go through those old threads and bring up those, "xbox one runs 1080 60 frames per sec debates - when that shyt was at 900:dead:, and when the xbox one s dropped all you heard - "true 1080, and 4k lol:deadmanny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It's decent. They needed more time/money but it's worth the money if you like that type of game.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
It's a grave mistake to take award shows seriously. Like music and movies there's a great deal of behind the scenes politics and money under the table deals.

Given: 38 minutes ago
Tflasha commented: (better yet catch a neg - to the ab)

@Tflasha ????

I get the most unusual negs on this site.