Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Don’t know who’s the bigger simp right now. Criston Cole or Cripplefinger. One killed his whole family to sniff Alicent’s dusty ass feet. The other killing lords in broad daylight for her, talmbout all women, even whores, are in the image of the mother :scust:
I wanted someone to ask him "does that apply to Rhaenyra too? Because you called her a c*nt". I think if Rhaeneezy gave him some more p*ssy he'd switch sides. That 18 year old girl hurt him something serious

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t know who’s the bigger simp right now. Criston Cole or Cripplefinger. One killed his whole family to sniff Alicent’s dusty ass feet. The other killing lords in broad daylight for her, talmbout all women, even whores, are in the image of the mother :scust:

The clubfoot a simp?:dahell:

This man is getting paid in what he loves

Feet

giphy.webp

If anything the club foot is hoh

He made the queen watch him jerk off to her feet like a whore in fleabottom before he told her anything

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted someone to ask him "does that apply to Rhaenyra too? Because you called her a c*nt". I think if Rhaeneezy gave him some more p*ssy he'd switch sides. That 18 year old girl hurt him something serious

Nah. That logic flew out the door :mjlol:

The fires of the Old Valyria couldn’t match the ether she gave him. My nikka still steaming. I doubt he’s smashed anybody else since smh.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
yeah the way people are reading the foot fetish scene is off
This man can get foot access from anywhere
He wants the Queen to do it because it is a power move and he is degrading her
Making the Queen of the seven kingdoms his foot fetish model is about as degrading as you can get that's the enjoyment he gets imo

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Yall in here talmbout the ‘consequences’ of killing the lord commander of the kings-guard, regicide etc. Man foh with all that. By ALL Westerosi law and before The Faith of the Seven, what the greens just did crowning that school shooter frat boy looking rapist (with no will or eye-witnesses to verify the King’s last words), was nothing short of the HIGHEST OF TREASONS. They’d be getting what they deserved :dead:

My baby Dany, don’t play dem games. She wouldn’t even have bothered to say ‘dracarys’. Woulda had that entire sept smelling like a Juneteenth cookout on ENTRANCE. Then flew straight to Old Town to burn their little lighthouse down.

C9-DA1-D82-7538-403-E-8-EEC-2-D0-B8-B6-EF855.jpg

Word to #chaos set @Gloxina @dora_da_destroyer

You seeing this @Neo The Resurrected ONE ? Brehs in here really supporting a whole QUEEN whose running an incall medieval OnlyFans using her crusty ass feet for info and to put out hits. Come on now. #teamgreen set absolutely shameless :scust:

Last edited:
Daps
Yall in here talmbout the ‘consequences’ of killing the lord commander of the kings-guard, regicide etc. Man foh with all that. By ALL Westerosi law and before The Faith of the Seven, what the greens just did crowning that school shooter frat boy looking rapist (with no will or eye-witnesses to verify the King’s last words), was nothing short of the HIGHEST OF TREASONS. They’d be getting what they deserved :dead:

My baby Dany, don’t them play games. She wouldn’t even have bothered to say ‘dracarys’. Woulda had that entire sept smelling like a Juneteenth cookout on ENTRANCE. Then flew straight to Old Town to burn their little lighthouse down.

C9-DA1-D82-7538-403-E-8-EEC-2-D0-B8-B6-EF855.jpg

Word to #chaos set @Gloxina @dora_da_destroyer

You seeing this @Neo The Resurrected ONE ? Brehs in here really supporting a whole QUEEN whose running an incall medieval OnlyFans using her crusty ass feet for info and to put out hits. Come on now. #teamblack set absolutely shameless :scust:

I called them out yesterday, I even called out @CHICAGO by name for their disgusting set, and none of them responded to me.

:dead:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I called them out yesterday, I even called out @CHICAGO by name for their disgusting set, and none of them responded to me.

:dead:

:gucci:DAEMON fukkED HIS
NIECE IN A BROTHEL...

:mjpls:fukkED HIS NIECE OVER
HIS DEAD WIFES BLACK BODY...

:mjpls:KILLED 2 BLACK MEN
IN B2B WEEKS.

YOU THINK nikkaS
GOT SHORT MEMORIES
JUST BECAUSE THEY DIDNT
SHOW THEM IN THIS EP?
:devil: