Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

AND WHY DID HE HATE OTTO
AND VIEW THE HIGHTOWERS
AS AN ENEMY TO HIS FAMILY
AT THAT POINT IN THE STORY?

HAD shyt TO DO WITH
HIS FAMILY.
OTTO WAS THE HAND
OF HIS GRANDFATHER
AND NO ENEMY OF THE TARGS.

OTTO NEVER APPROVED OF HIM
AS HEIR NOR HAVING
A SEAT AT THE HIGH COUNCIL.

HE LITERALLY ONLY
CAME BACK TO MARRY RHAE
JUST TO GET CLOSE TO THE
THRONE AGAIN...

IF RHAE WAS A BOY HE
WOULD HAVE MURDERED HIM
ON THAT BRIDGE WITH THE EGG.

HE DOESNT LOVE HER
AND NEVER LOVED HIS BROTHER.
IE SITTING ON THE THRONE,
CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF
VISVERYS SON.

DOESNT GIVE A fukk
ABOUT HIS DAUGHTERS EITHER.

HE WOULD KILL OTTOS
GRANDSONS WITH NO HESITATION...

PROBABLY GONNA KILL RHAES b*stardS TO PUT HIS
SONS IN LINE AND MAYBE
EVENTUALLY KILL RHAE HIMSELF
IF SHE COMES TO POWER.
:devil:
:evil:

Yea he doesnt trust otto and blames him for not being named heir and made a drunken jape in a brothel about his would be nephew. He knows otto told the king and if the king wasnt such a good person he probably would have been killed. But i do think he loved his brother and felt slighted by the fact he wasnt named heir or prince of dragon stone.

If he killed Rae the throne would pass to her b*stard, not him. So wedding her for that reason doesnt make sense. He loved his second wife and after she died returned to westeros to marry Rae, as he thinks he knows what otto is up to, and it can strengthen her claim. (Esp having kids with him if it is ruled her children are in fact b*stards by public opinion) Hes raising her b*stards as his own and if he wanted them dead, they would be dead already to make way for his own children. But he wont do that, cause he does love her. Maybe not in the traditional way a man loves his wife, but he does.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yea he doesnt trust otto and blames him for not being named heir and made a drunken jape in a brothel about his would be nephew. He knows otto told the king and if the king wasnt such a good person he probably would have been killed. But i do think he loved his brother and felt slighted by the fact he wasnt named heir or prince of dragon stone.

If he killed Rae the throne would pass to her b*stard, not him. So wedding her for that reason doesnt make sense. He loved his second wife and after she died returned to westeros to marry Rae, as he thinks he knows what otto is up to, and it can strengthen her claim. (Esp having kids with him if it is ruled her children are in fact b*stards by public opinion) Hes raising her b*stards as his own and if he wanted them dead, they would be dead already to make way for his own children. But he wont do that, cause he does love her. Maybe not in the traditional way a man loves his wife, but he does.

HE DOESNT MOVE LIKE THAT.
IF HE SEES AN OPPORTUNITY
FOR HER b*stardS TO GO
WHILE CLEARING HIM OF GUILT
HE WILL TAKE IT
IN THE SAME MANNER
HE KILLED HIS 1ST WIFE.

AND I ONLY
SPOKE OF HIM KILLING RHAE
AFTER THE b*stardS WERE REMOVED.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

YOU DIDNT SEE ANY OF
THOSE PPL DO ANY OF
THOSE CRIMES
SO WE'RE JUST TAKING THE
SERIAL KILLER DAEMONS WORD.

FUNNY HOW THEY RANDOMLY
FOUND ALL THESE CRIMINALS
ON THE SAME NIGHT.

alright you’re doing that lol? you got it chief. :hubie:

Lol Daemon was villainous them first couple episodes. I def thought they were indiscriminately maiming and killing common folk. Neither side are all of that virtuous IMO. I've seen the worst from the Blacks and the Greens. As I said earlier, as of now, the black daughters and the black maester are redeemable. I'll even count the Strong b*stards as redeemable, as well as Alicent's daughter. The rest are some of the worst people in the Game of Thrones universe lol.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

HE DOESNT MOVE LIKE THAT.
IF HE SEES AN OPPORTUNITY
FOR HER b*stardS TO GO
WHILE CLEARING HIM OF GUILT
HE WILL TAKE IT
IN THE SAME MANNER
HE KILLED HIS 1ST WIFE.

AND I ONLY
SPOKE OF HIM KILLING RHAE
AFTER THE b*stardS WERE REMOVED.

Gotcha….

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol Daemon was villainous them first couple episodes. I def thought they were indiscriminately maiming and killing common folk. Neither side are all of that virtuous IMO. I've seen the worst from the Blacks and the Greens. As I said earlier, as of now, the black daughters and the black maester are redeemable. I'll even count the Strong b*stards as redeemable, as well as Alicent's daughter. The rest are some of the worst people in the Game of Thrones universe lol.

WHY ISNT AEMOND REDEEMABLE?

HE OBEYS HIS PARENTS
AND DOESNT GET INVOLVED
IN ANY BULLshyt THAT WILL
TAINT HIS HOUSE.

DUDE JUST TRAINS AND
MINDS HIS BUSINESS.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this episode, a few things don't sit well with me, the feet thing.

Also, it bothers me that the white widow making those threats vail ass threats. What would make her think she has any leverage anywhere in Kings Landing? Lords with armies aren't even making those threats to the Hand, and yet she makes those statements to his face directly.
I was thinking the same thing. Like bytch, don’t even show up in person. Have them drop off that bag like a hostage situation and get the fukk out of dodge.

Her ass should have been across the narrow sea.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this episode, a few things don't sit well with me, the feet thing.

Also, it bothers me that the white widow making those threats vail ass threats. What would make her think she has any leverage anywhere in Kings Landing? Lords with armies aren't even making those threats to the Hand, and yet she makes those statements to his face directly.

It really didn't.

Otto said "I'll remember" :demonic: and she still thought it was prudent to stay in town.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wanted someone to ask him "does that apply to Rhaenyra too? Because you called her a c*nt". I think if Rhaeneezy gave him some more p*ssy he'd switch sides. That 18 year old girl hurt him something serious
That man had his mind made up that he wasn’t gonna get any and was cool with it. After he got a taste what you expect,
I‘m surprised he ain’t write a nice guys finish last manifesto and burn the whole ship they were on:pachaha:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
what she did aint that tho, and i respect it. basically she said my husband aint here but i will protect mines. she's going to ally with rhaenyrs because of how the Hightowers handled this situation
I didn’t catch that. I assumed next week she’d snitch but stay out of things. I don’t know that she
can forgive the woman that had her son killed so she could marry Damon.
If she can look past that she aint shyt.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Her pinky toe is bangin.. would suck the shyt out of that. Other toes kinda fat cocktail sausage lookin.. not sure. Foot also kinda long. She got hobbit feet with cute pinkies.

Olivia-Cooke-Feet-6801038.jpg

Olivia-Cooke-Feet-6801037.jpg
Them ankles got DIABETES written all over them :scust:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
War SZN is upon us :wow:

Foot fetish breh, I wondered what Alicent was giving him for his services I did not expect that :huhldup:

When Rhaenys came through with her Dragon :banderas:

Simp Cole is truly a disgrace of a man :hhh:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

WHY ISNT AEMOND REDEEMABLE?

HE OBEYS HIS PARENTS
AND DOESNT GET INVOLVED
IN ANY BULLshyt THAT WILL
TAINT HIS HOUSE.

DUDE JUST TRAINS AND
MINDS HIS BUSINESS.

I guess. Maybe it's the serial killer vibe he gives off. He did play on that Street of Silk w Aegon though :mjlit: