Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
a7huqbr093gz.png

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I really need someone with armor and a big fukking sword to knock the shyt out of Arya.

bytch, you are not a soldier like my girl Brienne. You're an annoying little assassin with an annoying little blade who can't do jack shyt without magical faces and whatnot. Put her ass on a battlefield and watch her get wiped out in a heartbeat. Or better yet, make her someone's wife like Ramsay and see how far her waterdancing bullshyt gets her. bytch would've been a goddamn Scooby snack for Ramsay's hounds. At least Sansa knows her place. Hell, she's got the Knights of the Vale backing her. Arya couldn't even get her fukking direwolf to come to Winterfell.

So in order to prove how Arya would never betray your family, she'd betray her sister with a letter she wrote under duress when she was THIRTEEN? Her sister Sansa, who knelt before the king and pleaded for her father's life in front of everyone? I don't like using the word jealous just because two women are fighting, but I swear Arya is acting like a jealous little girl, making all these remarks about knitting and handwriting and whatnot. That's not the bad-ass Arya we know, so what the hell is goings-on? This better all be an act to fool Lil' Fanga.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels like they could of just stated they want to scout north of the wall instead of this dumb ass elaborate plan. Feels like the whole point of this thing was to shave some power out of targset and it could of been done in a better way.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NK is Bran. IMO. NK is a Greenseer. He has some visions of potential futures just like our Bran does. People complaining all over the internet about Gendry running back to Eastwatch, sending a raven and Dany flying up to save them but, it makes perfect sense when you consider that the NK is Bran and he can see potential futures happening, and maybe....he wanted to wait for Dany to come so he could steal one of her dragons.

You're definitely onto something

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NK is Bran. IMO. NK is a Greenseer. He has some visions of potential futures just like our Bran does. People complaining all over the internet about Gendry running back to Eastwatch, sending a raven and Dany flying up to save them but, it makes perfect sense when you consider that the NK is Bran and he can see potential futures happening, and maybe....he wanted to wait for Dany to come so he could steal one of her dragons.

I guess its a popular theory lol
game of throne night king vs bran - Google Search

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The leaked ep I watched was missing the last 5 min or so. Ended with Jon going into the water.

Pass that pleas