Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Azor Ahai plunged lightbringer through the chest of his wife in order to save the world.If the theory is true Jon will be forced to kill Dany

I don't care if I have to wait two years, the fall out from that is gonna be some shyt :pachaha: :mjlol: :lolbron:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
In the next War council Jorah is gonna say they should focus their attention on killing the White Walkers so the wights can disappear and Jon is gonna be on some "y'all distract the army while I go dolo against he Night King, I'ma end this bullshyt" :snoop:

Snowman did star in a film called Spooks: The Greater Good :hubie:

It's a shame Arya cannot use one of the White Walker faces, could end this quick. Then again, The Night King freezes water, so her dancing aint gunna do shyt.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah, I was wondering what Arya's role is going to be once the Sansa beef gets solved (don't see them killing or exiling each other). She's made for covert operations, spying and killing. That doesn't have a lot of use against Jan Zelezny and his army of the dead, but she is a fighter and will want to go to war with Jon :patrice: I hope Snowman or Sansa send her to KL to check on Cersei :damn:

Agreed on her behavior, it doesn't make much sene. She pretty much got to Winterfell to start shyt "to protect Jon" and is doing a horrible job at actually investigating what is really going on. Neither she or Sansa talking to Bran about this shyt is bad writing imo.

I was going to say the same thing but I think
It COULD be argued that they feel that Bran isn't all the way "there" to the point that speaking with him would be a waste of time. Every scene he's been in has demonstrated that he's on a 24/7 acid trip so they probably feel it's best to leave him alone

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah, I was wondering what Arya's role is going to be once the Sansa beef gets solved (don't see them killing or exiling each other). She's made for covert operations, spying and killing. That doesn't have a lot of use against Jan Zelezny and his army of the dead, but she is a fighter and will want to go to war with Jon :patrice: I hope Snowman or Sansa send her to KL to check on Cersei :damn:

Agreed on her behavior, it doesn't make much sene. She pretty much got to Winterfell to start shyt "to protect Jon" and is doing a horrible job at actually investigating what is really going on. Neither she or Sansa talking to Bran about this shyt is bad writing imo.

I had the same thought myself. I had put this in the other thread, but couldn't get a discussion going. So this was before Sundays episode.

I'm really interested to see what they going to do with Arya. She has her list but 4 of those names are thousands of miles away and now she has the dagger. She most likely kills LF, but then what? Does she stay and fight Winter that Valyrian Steel Dagger will come in real handy. Or does she go for the Lord of Light followers who are closer, but are fighting the same fight as Jon or does she fukk off back down to KL for Cersei, Zombountain and the executioner.

I agree that Jaime most likely kills Cersei.

And the Zombountain has aleast 2 others who have more reason to kill him then Arya does, which is the Hound and whatever is left of the snakes. Preference would be the Hound but he's stuck in the north and what reason would he have to go back at the moment.

And with Melisandre, Davos has more reason to then Arya does.