Gamer gets 20 years in prison for swatting

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The other guy who gave the fake address should at least get manslaughter and 2 years in the jail for his part.
I doubt he'll get anything, but he had to KNOW that guy was serious about that swatting shyt.

All parties involved should be punished. Police and all. A man is dead because of one bad decision after another.
Crazy that you can look at a case like that and KNOW the police won't even be charged. America is literally the only country in the world where unarmed, innocent people get shot in circumstances like that.

Naw he was Spanish I think.
His race is supposedly listed as Black. According to that his parents abandoned him too and he was raised by his grandma.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Jesus he’s a weird looking fukker
tyler-barriss-who-made-fatal-swatting-call-in-wichita-guilty-of-51-federal-charges__454173_.jpg

nintchdbpict000375449105.jpg

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
they finally cracked down on this? every so often videos on my youtube would pop up of gamers swatting people/eachother.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Some other stuff from that blog, which I don't know if it's accurate but it reads legit.

Yesterday Tyler Raj Barriss swatted Andrew Finch who ended up being shot dead by police. If you look at his criminal history below, he was supposed to still be in jail for previous crimes. Per these records there was domestic violence, violation of restraining orders, bomb threats, threats to harm and kill people...
His grandmother raised him. The restraining order was from his grandmother Wendy Gregory. He threatened to beat her up if she turned him in to police for the bomb threats. Tyler here used his grandmother's phone and computer to send in the calls.
Here is the audio of the 911 call. Notice he says it's a one story house when it's clearly a two story house. Maybe police should have paid better attention to make sure the house he described is the one they visited. Below that is interview with victim's family then an interview with Tyler Barriss. He admits to what he did. He admits he gets paid to swat people. He's bragging about the evil things he did. He loves the attention.

This is supposedly his twitter, bragging about shyt:

Infamy the Lord (@GoredTutor36) on Twitter

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like the person who shot an unarmed man who I'd imagine was complying as best he could should be the person taking the most heat for this :dahell:
I doubt he'll get anything, but he had to KNOW that guy was serious about that swatting shyt.

Crazy that you can look at a case like that and KNOW the police won't even be charged. America is literally the only country in the world where unarmed, innocent people get shot in circumstances like that.

His race is supposedly listed as Black. According to that his parents abandoned him too and he was raised by his grandma.

My bad he looked Hispanic when I saw his pics. Damn

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything about this case is :mindblown:

Put a man's life in danger over a video game :mindblown:

Challenge some hothead to SWAT you and then give him some stranger's address :mindblown:

You're a SWAT team and you shoot a confused unarmed guy just walking out of his crib solely cause you got a phone call :mindblown:

Call in SWAT teams in 20 different states before you get caught :mindblown:

Apparently dude was homeless at the time of the swatting, and dude was getting paid by other people as a swatter for hire:mjgrin::hhh:

Not to mention the witchita pd was on some fukk shyt :francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My bad he looked Hispanic when I saw his pics. Damn

I mean, he's obviously mixed with something, not that it really matters. In this case with his record he was gonna get the book thrown at him regardless.

Surprised no one in here has done this yet considering how many invitations to fades and addresses get thrown around.

Cause people here are idiots and hotheads, not sociopaths. :gucci: