Games where you had to just take the L and play on EASY difficulty?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
All of them

I don't play single player games for a fukkin challenge I play for mindless entertainment

Skating thru the fallout games & elder scrolls games on easy with no fukks given

nikkas who play God of war on extreme & die every 2 seconds just so they can say they beat it on the hardest most :scust:

If I wanna die a bunch of times I'll play call of duty

If I wanna use my head I'll hop on a strategy RPG on the pc

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Against one of the dlc Dragons in Dragon Age: Inquistion. I don't know how anybody beat those dlc Dragons on normal. They had like double the hit points and resistance as the dragons in the normal game. shyt was frustrating as fukk, AND it was still hard to beat one of them, even on easy. DA:I dlc was difficult as fukk :damn:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
& all the mega man games can suck a fat dikk

You can't beat a level without cheating or dying 10,000 times & learning & memorizing all of the bullshyt traps the game throws at you

At least they still make it possible to beat the game. A game like Battletoads still screws you over even when you get familiar with the game.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Against one of the dlc Dragons in Dragon Age: Inquistion. I don't know how anybody beat those dlc Dragons on normal. They had like double the hit points and resistance as the dragons in the normal game. shyt was frustrating as fukk, AND it was still hard to beat one of them, even on easy. DA:I dlc was difficult as fukk :damn:
Just reminded me that I need to hop back into that now that all DLC has dropped.

Female Elf Warrior Insanity run coming right up :banderas:

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
popsandsoftime_ps2box.jpg

rage.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:jbhmm::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

nikka man the fukk up and atleast all pro the shyt :dahell:
Yeah i played on rookie when i first started like 15 years ago. i at least go all pro on it for the last few.

I've done it a couple times for games, but only when i've taken so many l's on the level or mission that i just want to continue on. change it back to at least normal after i finish it.