GamesIndustry.biz reports Nintendo are "deep in conversation" with three studios to license out IP

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I was talking about Xbox not Microsoft.

But durr Sony Stans :mjlol:
There’s no difference.

Xbox isn’t struggling for cash which is why they can make the moves they’ve been making recently.

Sony is “winning” the console war, but their every decision has to be frugal as fukk, which is why you gotta pay $10 to upgrade to next gen games.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
They gonna be giving IPs to Microsoft to make switch games soon at the rate everything is going :mjgrin:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox publishes their game on a different platform

"Must be going 3rd party"

Nintendo licensing out 3rd party support.

"They been doing this"
How exactly are these two situations even remotely similar? :what:

You’ll never ever see Zelda on Xbox or PlayStation even if Naughty Dog or Bethesda produce those games. I know you’re hurting from Xbox Impending third party transformation but this ain’t it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How exactly are these two situations even remotely similar? :what:

You’ll never ever see Zelda on Xbox or PlayStation even if Naughty Dog or Bethesda produce those games. I know you’re hurting from Xbox Impending third party transformation but this ain’t it
They are similar because they are both ways to make extra money and grow an IP via a 3rd party.

The problem is y'all do this wild theory crafting that Xbox is hurting for money so bad that when they do anything it's because someone is wrong, if they outsource "they don't have in house talent" if they put their games on another console "they going 3rd party" a game takes over 4 years to come out "development hell"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup: :mjlol:

fukk man just admit you had no idea Nintendo have been doing this for 20+ years instead of continuing to look like a dumb ass.

I had no clue Nintendo did what exactly?

Nintendo has games on different platforms, and I mentioned they been out sourcing. :dahell: