Gary Vee is an Agent and rappers better stay away from him

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
something about him makes my skin crawl.

what is with these 40 and upwards (usually white) business owners, finance guys, real estate guys that are pivoting to attention seeking youtubers and motivational speakers ? i blame Joe Rogan.

recently saw that Million Dollar Listing NY's Ryan Serhant has become one of them.
was kind of surprised at first even though it makes absolute perfect sense that he'd go in that direction.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's an extreme workaholic

what is with these 40 and upwards (usually white) business owners, finance guys, real estate guys that are pivoting to attention seeking youtubers and motivational speakers ? i blame Joe Rogan.

Vanity is a powerful drug breh ... An 80 year old Warren Buffet was all up in the videos
and so was Robert Kraft with Cardi B. and these are older wealthier business white guys

recently saw that Million Dollar Listing NY's Ryan Serhant has become one of them.
was kind of surprised at first even though it makes absolute perfect sense that he'd go in that direction.
If you ever saw the show -you'd know he's definitely the type to be on the gram

I remember years ago he was a strugglin actor before real estate :pachaha:

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
He using the culture to make his brand look cooler for sure

I wouldnt call him a "culture vulture" per se tho. I find it funny him doing "business meetings" with the likes of lil keed tho :pachaha:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
it's always amusing how one fraud is always telling others to stay away from another

The fact that the OP wasn’t completely ostracized from this board and is allowed to post like he didn’t try to steal another man’s life story will never cease to amaze me.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all boys sound crazy as hell...

I'm only posting this because I'm about to fly out from the Bay and a few street dudes was telling me how they listen to Gary Vee and got some great insight and are about to rock out in some ventures...

I do real life business. I just spoke at Yelp offices a week ago on invite. Gary Vee is GIVING the game away and real tangible ideas and concepts that a lazy ass gotta do onbthier own instead of worry about what his daddy gave him or what rapper he is sitting with.

I don't agree with 100% of what he says but I 100% respect him because he has a real business with real investments and an agency in NYC with 100 employees and REAL clients (I work in agency field)

You can't fake that. Those Tai Lopozes flex lame stuff like wealth and cars but have no tangible business but sell you "classes", when Gary Vee gives you the game for a Youtube subscription, sells his speaking tours to big busineeses and agency work to the Nikes of the world, and you can buy his books if you feel like it. That's dope.

Im a bit on 10 right now, but again, I've spent 5 str8 days building brands and ideas with this city and I get on the Coli and some dudes are clowning instead of learning and helping each other grow. If you are black get your ish together, we don't need to be talking about culture vultures we need to learn and grow ideas and keep shining.

Stop with the chatty Patty weirdo stuff.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Word to Meek Mill's billionaire "friends"...

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y'all nikkaz pathetic with this anti cac hate. It's one thing recognizing how the system is designed to be discriminatory towards black males and that most cacs do harbor ill feelings towards blacks, however some of y'all the type to shyt on cacs like Bill Gates who have done more for Africa than a lot of black leaders in Africa combined, fools who looted from their own people while a tech geek cac put practically all his personal money towards helping that continent out. I only seen one interview with Gary and I don't know much about his hustles and their history to comment on their successes, all I can say is he just appeared to me as a cac who enjoys hip hop and the culture, at no point did I get the sense that he tried to portray himself or come off as someone from the culture.