Gaston from Beauty and the Beast's swag ...

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
gaston_evil_03-1425661274.gif

Gaston-would-let-Belle-rub-his-feet.gif

#HOH :jawalrus:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
In real life Gaston would have smashed Belle & never hollered her back
The villagers would have merked the beast too
But Disney chose to lie & gave ugly nikkas everywhere false hope :wow:

Lowkey Disney been real slick with the subliminals for a minute

I remember as a youngin watching Hercules TAS, it was the episode where he gets captured by the Amazons, my pops strolled thru behind me like :scust: and said this was no shock coming from Disney

I feel like them and other older kid/tween show producers from the 90's had a hand in the modern simp epidemic and led many a young cat astray ... think about how many episodes of shows had the "lesson" be about a male character being more sensitive/open with his feelings ... Then you grow up and realize nothing will turn the women around you against you faster than genuine emotional expression :francis:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Lowkey Disney been real slick with the subliminals for a minute

I remember as a youngin watching Hercules TAS, it was the episode where he gets captured by the Amazons, my pops strolled thru behind me like :scust: and said this was no shock coming from Disney

I feel like them and other older kid/tween show producers from the 90's had a hand in the modern simp epidemic and led many a young cat astray ... think about how many episodes of shows had the "lesson" be about a male character being more sensitive/open with his feelings ... Then you grow up and realize nothing will turn the women around you against you faster than genuine emotional expression :francis:

Disney lied to nikkas from an early age :wow:

I remember I used to think being a caring, sensitive and understanding person would make women fall in love with me :mjlol:

Women get turned off by male emotions so damn quick :scusthov:

What Disney should have taught us is to get your money up & these women will flock to you, ain't no such thing as your soul mate/true love :shaq2:

Get these racks and you can be on some Gaston ish :obama:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Disney lied to nikkas from an early age :wow:

I remember I used to think being a caring, sensitive and understanding person would make women fall in love with me :mjlol:

Women get turned off by male emotions so damn quick :scusthov:

What Disney should have taught us is to get your money up & these women will flock to you, ain't no such thing as your soul mate/true love :shaq2:

Get these racks and you can be on some Gaston ish :obama:

Word adults need to start putting young nikkas on to the game from an early age instead of feeding them a bunch of bullshyt rooted in how they wish things could be

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

Real talk.

And it goes for the females too. Disney giving this heaux false hope letting them think their Prince Charming is ready to save them from a live of boredom and servitude, swing by on his trusty steed, swoop her off her feet and they live happily ever after.

:martin:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Real talk.

And it goes for the females too. Disney giving this heaux false hope letting them think their Prince Charming is ready to save them from a live of boredom and servitude, swing by on his trusty steed, swoop her off her feet and they live happily ever after.

:martin:

Yeah looking back them mothafukkas are insidious

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that's why it's my fave Disney movie! Ugly people need love too :mjcry: