Gay nikkas can't deal with being rejected by str8 brehs :Dame:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
First off, I want to say that I have nothing against gays and homos but they need to understand when to stop pursing people that's not gay.

This gay guy I work with is going around talking shyt about me because I don't fukk with him.

Awhile back when I was out with my sister, we bumped into him and his lady friend. I said wassup to them, kept it pushing and went on my business left them 3 talking.

He asked my sister what's up with your brother and my sis told him that I don't go that way. Later on, she told me about what he was saying and I knew right there and then I wasn't gonna befriend him.

Seen him at work the next day...didn't say shyt too him. I think he knew I found out and had regrets afterwards.

Whenever I'm chopping it up with my 2 guy co workers, he be looking salty.

Now it's gotten so bad he telling female co workers that I'm gay, in denial about it and really want him but don't know how to say it.:mjlol:

Dude trying to fukk my whole shyt up with the ladies at work because he mad I don't fukk with him. I really want to confront him about it but dude might pull that sexual discrimination bs against me. People in the higher ups really like him.

And im not the most favorable person with them cacs but I do a good job still.:francis:

He got into a big mess years ago before I had even worked here over some shyt involving him and another employee:francis:

Y'all gay nikkas need to chill forreal:gucci:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
First off, I want to say that I have nothing against gays and homos but they need to understand when to stop pursing people that's not gay.

This gay guy I work with is going around talking shyt about me because I don't fukk with him.

Awhile back when I was out with my sister, we bumped into him and his lady friend. I said wassup to them, kept it pushing and went on my business left them 3 talking.

He asked my sister what's up with your brother and my sis told him that I don't go that way. Later on, she told me about what he was saying and I knew right there and then I wasn't gonna befriend him.

Seen him at work the next day...didn't say shyt too him. I think he knew I found out and had regrets afterwards.

Whenever I'm chopping it up with my 2 guy co workers, he be looking salty.

Now it's gotten so bad he telling female co workers that I'm gay, in denial about it and really want him but don't know how to say it.:mjlol:

Dude trying to fukk my whole shyt up with the ladies at work because he mad I don't fukk with him. I really want to confront him about it but dude might pull that sexual discrimination bs against me. People in the higher ups really like him.

And im not the most favorable person with them cacs but I do a good job still.:francis:

He got into a big mess years ago before I had even worked here over some shyt involving him and another employee:francis:

Y'all gay nikkas need to chill forreal:gucci:
who you talking to fam?
:mjpls:

Gay nikkas on here? :mjpls:

Tag em if you bout it :trash:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
LGBT coddlers need to cut the bullshyt and admit that gay men are as capable of sexual harassment as thier hetero counterparts. A guy at my work was being sexually harassed by a gay dude so bad that he had to get HR involved, yet feminists/LGBT activists will never acknowledge incidents like this because it goes against thier narrative that gay men are perfect and straight men are "problematic".

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
It's rare that a gay dude hits on me and if they do i just let them know I'm not gay and they just leave.