Gay nikkas can't deal with being rejected by str8 brehs :Dame:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Have you made it explicitly clear that you aren't gay breh ? Cause the way he's pursuing you he may be misconstruing your lack of assertiveness. Stop beating around the bush tell that nikka straight up cut it or you gonna take it to HR

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
You fukked up by saying hi to him outside of work. Should've just looked at him with scust.

:scust: They'll take any sign of friendliness, even if it's just cordial, as you being in the closet.

You, then, fukked up by being passive aggressive when you saw him again after the incident. If you felt some type of way about him asking your sister what's up with you, you should have confronted him about it. He, forreal, thinks you might be in denial.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them gay niccaz will make you humble.They creep up on you with that stare.

X12Hh4X.gif

That feeling of being preyed upon :sadcam:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
LGBT coddlers need to cut the bullshyt and admit that gay men are as capable of sexual harassment as thier hetero counterparts. A guy at my work was being sexually harassed by a gay dude so bad that he had to get HR involved, yet feminists/LGBT activists will never acknowledge incidents like this because it goes against thier narrative that gay men are perfect and straight men are "problematic".

They swear a gay man would never look at the next mans penis at the urinal next to him,its why I only use stalls now:martin:

OP is why you need to avoid gays and not even be cordial,OP did right in this instance. This gay man is more aggressive than the average gay nikka I've seen in the workplace. There once was a gay who would say "Heeeeey Benefited" to me around the office,which to me gave the impression to others that we knew each other. When he didn't know me in the slightest bit:gucci:. I started out replying whats up,or giving a head nod,before I started completely ignoring that "Heeeey" and leaving him looking stupid in front of everybody. Same dude later told everybody in the office that another guy in the office had took him out on a date,and the dude had to prove his innocence by confronting the gay dude and forcing a confession. OP you may have to do that yourself if this continues,your name has been slandered if he actually been telling people you are gay. You need to confront him with an audience,regardless of consequence. Be ready to beat his ass,but hopefully he will humble himself. You don't have to go in aggressively based on hearsay from other braods though.

could be embarrasing if he beats your ass,or in a cruel plotwist says "Your sister is the one who told me you were gay:picard:" in front of everyone.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Gay men normally don't approach straight men like that. He probably thinks he has a legit shot with you, op. You've given him a reason to think so.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You're a virgin and nikkas are asking you over at night:dame:

Do some push ups and find god
:wow:
It was a filipino nikka I was cool with that I had in several of my classes. Ain't figure out nikka was gay until I saw the type of anime he watched.

And throughout the semester he would be like you wanna come to my apartment and work on an assignment together pretty late like 10-11.. hell nah nikka.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
First off, I want to say that I have nothing against gays and homos but they need to understand when to stop pursing people that's not gay.

This gay guy I work with is going around talking shyt about me because I don't fukk with him.

Awhile back when I was out with my sister, we bumped into him and his lady friend. I said wassup to them, kept it pushing and went on my business left them 3 talking.

He asked my sister what's up with your brother and my sis told him that I don't go that way. Later on, she told me about what he was saying and I knew right there and then I wasn't gonna befriend him.

Seen him at work the next day...didn't say shyt too him. I think he knew I found out and had regrets afterwards.

Whenever I'm chopping it up with my 2 guy co workers, he be looking salty.

Now it's gotten so bad he telling female co workers that I'm gay, in denial about it and really want him but don't know how to say it.:mjlol:

Dude trying to fukk my whole shyt up with the ladies at work because he mad I don't fukk with him. I really want to confront him about it but dude might pull that sexual discrimination bs against me. People in the higher ups really like him.

And im not the most favorable person with them cacs but I do a good job still.:francis:

He got into a big mess years ago before I had even worked here over some shyt involving him and another employee:francis:

Y'all gay nikkas need to chill forreal:gucci:

:demonic:Get the strap or this is going to end up bad for you bruh.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Had one at the god damn BK drive thru try me :mjlol: nikka kept looking at me and then complimented how I spoke :picard: talking about "I know you must be in school" ....I was like "yea" got my food and drove off :dame:

shyt seem to happen at least 1-2x a year. I've never been "offended" per se cause nothing disrespectful was ever said. At the same time I'm just like :gucci::dwillhuh:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I used to drop a gay nikka off at home from work. In the 2nd week that I dropped him off, he snapped. The car was quiet, then all of a sudden, he yells out "WHY HAVENT YOU TAKEN ME TO MEET YOUR PARENTS?!!":damn:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Gay men normally don't approach straight men like that. He probably thinks he has a legit shot with you, op. You've given him a reason to think so.
That's not how sexual harrassment works:mjlol:
It was a filipino nikka I was cool with that I had in several of my classes. Ain't figure out nikka was gay until I saw the type of anime he watched.

And throughout the semester he would be like you wanna come to my apartment and work on an assignment together pretty late like 10-11.. hell nah nikka.
How can you not tell someone's gay after working on projects with him ?:gucci:
You're either in denial or legit slow:mjlol: