Gen Z is the most entrepreneurial generation in history

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would be people be salty if 'Anybody can do their thing and let the masses determine if they’ll be successful or not' does that mean the market is open to all or is starting a business only applicable to Gen Z
I agree with you, nobody should feel a way about this. But a lot of the first posts are saying it’s just thots and only fans and hairdresser type businesses. Obviously those things exist but there are a ton load of more “legit” businesses being started by people. The energy some posters came in with was just weird to me.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I support black businesses. Blacm zoomers have a business that I need, they getting my money.. The ones I fck with now are better than those old head black entrepreneurs who think they doing me a fcking favor for patronizing them..

I hope zoomers run them old heads out of business.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
A lot of y’all sound salty.

Back in the day, you had to get discovered which usually meant one or a few people’s opinions were the gateway to success. Now, with social media and the internet, there are no gatekeepers. Anybody can do their thing and let the masses determine if they’ll be successful or not.
Facts

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I support black businesses. Blacm zoomers have a business that I need, they getting my money.. The ones I fck with now are better than those old head black entrepreneurs who think they doing me a fcking favor for patronizing them..

I hope zoomers run them old heads out of business.
This hustling attitude that Gen Z has will help them in the long run. The older ones may think that they're special for having their own businesses.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean...:manny:

A lot of gen Z are Twtich streamers and/or Youtubers. That's like....the gen Z version of the dot.com boom back in the day.

Can't knock the hustle but it's a right time/right place situation that no generation before the current one had. Again, similar to the dot.com boom.

Fred.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This hustling attitude that Gen Z has will help them in the long run. The older ones may think that they're special for having their own businesses.

Its some poor service skills among GenZ as well. But by the numbers GenZ is jumping into entrepreneurship at an earlier age and with more frequency..

Overall this is great and im all for it.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Thanks Obama,

People ignore all the fight for job rights, because they all wanna work for Uber, stream or "start a business."

I'm sure the stat for how many fail has changed? :beli:

Over 90% of black business is Sole Proprietorships--aka you the only employee.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
these new black owned Instagram skin and hair products got me right:banderas: