General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
You my dog, but that's called securities fraud . You cant openly lie to investors about timelines. Especially for 8 years, usually that leans to both a cfo and ceo being ousted at the least

Either he is a genius who will change the world or the biggest fraud of all time.

but his promise is getting close. you gotta admit that.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
The dude is a propagandist that believes in eugenics.

I hope he fails at everything he does from now on.

And fukk you for slurping him up cac.

hate is real :ohhh:

i'm also invested in

APPL
META
NVDA
AMD
GOOGL
TSM
AVGO

i do not care what the CEOs say or believe in. all i care about is investing in a great company who will make me $$. i don't care if Elon Musk is whatever you say he is. all i care is about protecting my wealth and growing it.

To all Elon haters in here - If you are not investing in TSLA then you are missing out 10x opportunity.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either he is a genius who will change the world or the biggest fraud of all time.

but his promise is getting close. you gotta admit that.

Tesla pumpers: We are so close. Tesla has virtually achieved full FSD. :blessed:

Regulatory bodies: So Tesla will assume liability for FSD? :youngsabo:

Tesla pumpers: :whoa: :damn: :lupe:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Genius who will change the world? He's never shown himself to even be particularly good at anything other than selling his own hype. At times that hype has allowed him to surround himself with talent (Tesla, Space X), but that doesn't make him a genius just because he attracted enough attention to get actual geniuses doing work for a company.

What's his evidence for genius?

* Wealthy kid who attended high-priced private schools, got through academia with decent marks but nothing exceptional or distinguished.

* Founded Zip2, an online city guide, with his brother and a friend and was lucky enough to sell it to Compaq during the height of the dot.com boom. The product was obsolete and useless within a couple years. Nothing revolutionary or special about it, he just got lucky to sell at the high-water mark when all sorts of mediocre internet products were selling big.

* Used the Zip2 money to found X.com, an online bank with a terribly chosen name. Did such a bad job running the company that his investors replaced him as CEO within months.

* X.com got lucky and merged with the more popular PayPal service. Musk weasels his way back into the CEO chair of the new merged company, but is so bad at it that Peter Thiel resigns in protest and the board is forced to oust Musk a 2nd time. This is just 19 months after he founded X.com, and he's already gotten himself fired for incompetence twice.

* PayPal, under Thiel's leadership, is acquired by eBay for $1.5 billion. Musk still owns 12% and makes a fortune even though he neither founded PayPal nor ran it nor contributed to it in any helpful way.

* Musk uses his PayPal money to found SpaceX and spends $100 million hiring much of the best engineering talent around. Despite a long line of failures that nearly bankrupt the company in their early years, he's kept afloat via massive US government contracts. Other than the idea of building a private company to make "affordable" rockets, there is little indication that Musk is behind any of SpaceX's real work.

* Musk becomes the majority shareholder in Tesla during Series A funding, but isn't actually involved in running the company until 5 years later. By that point, Tesla was already delivering Roadsters. Under Musk's direction, the company has attracted a ton of attention and its stock went through the roof, but he also made misstep after misstep that nearly sunk it, and once again his actual bottom line was largely kept afloat by US government subsidies.

* Musk cofounds Neuralink, a company that has mostly been known for false and sensational claims, animal abuse, and a total lack of ethics. They have produced nothing of value.

* Musk cofounds The Boring Company, a total farce of a project meant entirely to sabotage mass transit plans via false promises. They have produced nothing of value.

* Musk acquires Twitter and turns it into absolute shyt.

So basically, he's:

Founded 4 companies that produced nothing of value (Zip2, X.com, The Boring Company, Neurolink).
Founded 1 company kept alive by non-competitive US government contracts (Space X).
Took over 3 companies founded by other people, 2 of which he managed terribly (PayPal, Twitter) and the 3rd of which he had a hot start and now is on the decline (Tesla).

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
To all Elon haters in here - If you are not investing in TSLA then you are missing out 10x opportunity.

So you have Tesla going up to $1700. :ehh:

Hasn't that stock been steadily declining for 2.5 years? Didn't he just lay off 14,000 employees? Isn't Musk on the verge of having to sell off more of his own stock in the company to pay his bills, which will only further devalue it?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Tesla pumpers: We are so close. Tesla has virtually achieved full FSD. :blessed:

Regulatory bodies: So Tesla will assume liability for FSD? :youngsabo:

Tesla pumpers: :whoa: :damn: :lupe:

Waymo's already up and running, man. robotaxi is already available in China. FSD is approved in 40+ states.

It's a big hurdle, and Tesla's gonna take it slow with the network rollout. They'll probably start in Cali and gradually expand nationwide as they get approvals. And when you start seeing robotaxis everywhere, it'll mean AI is way better than human drivers. The data will back it up. AI sees everything, never sleeps or drives drunk, and doesn't text while driving. In the end, AI will outperform us. It's inevitable. That's why I brought up the AlphaGo argument. We just can't compete. We're inferior to AI. Maybe not yet, but soon enough.

Plus, Tesla offers solid insurance. They should make it mandatory for buyers to use their insurance for robotaxis. If anything unfortunate happens, Tesla's got deep pockets to cover it.

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
So you have Tesla going up to $1700. :ehh:

Hasn't that stock been steadily declining for 2.5 years? Didn't he just lay off 14,000 employees? Isn't Musk on the verge of having to sell off more of his own stock in the company to pay his bills, which will only further devalue it?

my bull case is $2000 by 2027.

Ark's bull case is $2500

Bear case is i would say $4-500. still a solid growth, but i would be disappointed.

gotta trim the fat. i'm all for it. it's a company that believes AI will take over. in the future, Optimus should replace every non management human labor at tesla. gotta trim fat and allocate $ on AI.

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Official jersey of this thread :lolbron:

0d399384b950e2c945f9f8ca44db9621.png

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Genius who will change the world? He's never shown himself to even be particularly good at anything other than selling his own hype. At times that hype has allowed him to surround himself with talent (Tesla, Space X), but that doesn't make him a genius just because he attracted enough attention to get actual geniuses doing work for a company.

What's his evidence for genius?

* Wealthy kid who attended high-priced private schools, got through academia with decent marks but nothing exceptional or distinguished.

* Founded Zip2, an online city guide, with his brother and a friend and was lucky enough to sell it to Compaq during the height of the dot.com boom. The product was obsolete and useless within a couple years. Nothing revolutionary or special about it, he just got lucky to sell at the high-water mark when all sorts of mediocre internet products were selling big.

* Used the Zip2 money to found X.com, an online bank with a terribly chosen name. Did such a bad job running the company that his investors replaced him as CEO within months.

* X.com got lucky and merged with the more popular PayPal service. Musk weasels his way back into the CEO chair of the new merged company, but is so bad at it that Peter Thiel resigns in protest and the board is forced to oust Musk a 2nd time. This is just 19 months after he founded X.com, and he's already gotten himself fired for incompetence twice.

* PayPal, under Thiel's leadership, is acquired by eBay for $1.5 billion. Musk still owns 12% and makes a fortune even though he neither founded PayPal nor ran it nor contributed to it in any helpful way.

* Musk uses his PayPal money to found SpaceX and spends $100 million hiring much of the best engineering talent around. Despite a long line of failures that nearly bankrupt the company in their early years, he's kept afloat via massive US government contracts. Other than the idea of building a private company to make "affordable" rockets, there is little indication that Musk is behind any of SpaceX's real work.

* Musk becomes the majority shareholder in Tesla during Series A funding, but isn't actually involved in running the company until 5 years later. By that point, Tesla was already delivering Roadsters. Under Musk's direction, the company has attracted a ton of attention and its stock went through the roof, but he also made misstep after misstep that nearly sunk it, and once again his actual bottom line was largely kept afloat by US government subsidies.

* Musk cofounds Neuralink, a company that has mostly been known for false and sensational claims, animal abuse, and a total lack of ethics. They have produced nothing of value.

* Musk cofounds The Boring Company, a total farce of a project meant entirely to sabotage mass transit plans via false promises. They have produced nothing of value.

* Musk acquires Twitter and turns it into absolute shyt.

So basically, he's:

Founded 4 companies that produced nothing of value (Zip2, X.com, The Boring Company, Neurolink).
Founded 1 company kept alive by non-competitive US government contracts (Space X).
Took over 3 companies founded by other people, 2 of which he managed terribly (PayPal, Twitter) and the 3rd of which he had a hot start and now is on the decline (Tesla).

The potential of SpaceX and Tesla is just beginning, breh. When you focus on the negatives, you can always find more. Take Jordan, for example. People could list all sorts of negative things about him: he wasn't great at shooting 3-pointers, he played against less skilled athletes, he smoked and partied. But if you dwell on those negatives, suddenly he ain't the GOAT anymore.

In life, I prefer to focus on the positives. I don't really care about what Elon Musk says; But I do admire his incredible vision and engineering skills. I mean, the guy wants to colonize Mars. That's not something you hear every day. that shyt ain't normal. he is a perfect for Tesla a true disruptor. Tesla is in a perfect place to disrupt the next big thing. Only time will tell.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
In life, I prefer to focus on the positives. I don't really care about what Elon Musk says; But I do admire his incredible vision and engineering skills.

What is your evidence that Musk has "engineering skills"? Nothing in his background would suggest that, and the internal reports we've heard is that other people in his companies are doing the engineering and Musk doesn't know what he's talking about.

I mean, the guy wants to colonize Mars. That's not something you hear every day. that shyt ain't normal.

It's a fukking idiotic idea, and his claimed justifications for it make no logical sense. He simultaneously claims that he wants to colonize Mars as a buffer for human survival, yet also claims he wants travel between Earth and Mars to be as easy as a cross-country trip. If people are constantly traveling back and forth between Earth and Mars, then how would Mars be a buffer anymore? Environmentally it's a horrible place for humans to be due to its distance from the sun and comparative lack of gravity or magnetic fields, you'd get more of a "buffer" from setting up colonies in Siberia and the Australian outback than from putting them on Mars.

Half the reason he promotes the Mars idea is simply to drive up his brand and attract investment attention from people who have more money than wisdom.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waymo's already up and running, man. robotaxi is already available in China. FSD is approved in 40+ states.

It's a big hurdle, and Tesla's gonna take it slow with the network rollout. They'll probably start in Cali and gradually expand nationwide as they get approvals. And when you start seeing robotaxis everywhere, it'll mean AI is way better than human drivers. The data will back it up. AI sees everything, never sleeps or drives drunk, and doesn't text while driving. In the end, AI will outperform us. It's inevitable. That's why I brought up the AlphaGo argument. We just can't compete. We're inferior to AI. Maybe not yet, but soon enough.

Plus, Tesla offers solid insurance. They should make it mandatory for buyers to use their insurance for robotaxis. If anything unfortunate happens, Tesla's got deep pockets to cover it.

Tesla FSD is always around the corner.

Any day now. :mjlol:

In reality, we have 10 years of failure and false promises.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is your evidence that Musk has "engineering skills"? Nothing in his background would suggest that, and the internal reports we've heard is that other people in his companies are doing the engineering and Musk doesn't know what he's talking about.

It's a fukking idiotic idea, and his claimed justifications for it make no logical sense. He simultaneously claims that he wants to colonize Mars as a buffer for human survival, yet also claims he wants travel between Earth and Mars to be as easy as a cross-country trip. If people are constantly traveling back and forth between Earth and Mars, then how would Mars be a buffer anymore? Environmentally it's a horrible place for humans to be due to its distance from the sun and comparative lack of gravity or magnetic fields, you'd get more of a "buffer" from setting up colonies in Siberia and the Australian outback than from putting them on Mars.

Half the reason he promotes the Mars idea is simply to drive up his brand and attract investment attention from people who have more money than wisdom.

2024 is the year when Must promised to launch four manned spaceships to colonize Mars. He said the spaceships would have workout rooms, lecture halls and dinning rooms and each ship would hold 100 people. :dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my bull case is $2000 by 2027.

Ark's bull case is $2500

Bear case is i would say $4-500. still a solid growth, but i would be disappointed.

gotta trim the fat. i'm all for it. it's a company that believes AI will take over. in the future, Optimus should replace every non management human labor at tesla. gotta trim fat and allocate $ on AI.

Without posting YouTube videos or links, explain to us in your own words, how Tesla will go from $180 per share(500B market cap) to $2500 ($6.5 trillion market cap) in the next three years.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Without posting YouTube videos or links, explain to us in your own words, how Tesla will go from $180 per share(500B market cap) to $2500 ($6.5 trillion market cap) in the next three years.

only thing that could save tesla is AGI breakthroughs and i'm not talking about anything that resembles sentience, AI would need to be advanced enough to be deterministic, somewhat creative and be able to input/output a massive amount of tokens. from there the applications are practically limitless. he's in a race against time before the stock price collapses and he gets margin called.

at the same time though I wonder if the tesla charging network will grow in value if battery tech significantly improves as many companies are attempting to do with and without AI. if energy becomes increasingly cheaper overtime and battery charges last longer and longer and longer, how exactly does a charging network grow in value?

the humanoid robots might be promising :ld:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

It's funnier for him to do it by quoting Ark. Ark is damn near single-handedly run by Cathie Wood, a right-wing Christian extremist (she literally named her company after the Ark of the Covenant, not arrogant at all) who claims that God directs her investment decisions, is an open Donald Trump supporter, and well known as an extreme Elon Musk fanatic who is constantly defending him on everything from his environmental savvy to his compensation package. She had some early success using the same formula as Musk (super-promote yourself and your own image to create a devout fanbase that then overvalues your product), but if you invested in her five years ago, you would have gotten 2% annualized returns in those years....as opposed to just investing in S&P 500, which had 15% annualized returns over the same period. And the S&P is relatively stable, while Ark is subject to huge risks, massive swings, and the whims of a quite unreliable founder.

"When Arnott looked at families of funds, Ark scored No. 1 for wealth destruction — $14.3 billion over the past 10 years. That was more than twice the losses generated by No. 2 — KraneShares, a group of ETFs with investments in China."