Brooklyn

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The Hill
5 hrs ·
BREAKING: President Trump is supporting Taiwan’s request to buy over 60 F-16 fighter jets, in a move that could upset China and was previously rejected by former President Obama.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Trump approves controversial fighter jet sale Obama previously rejected
Advisers to President Trump encouraged Taiwan to formally request the jets, according to Bloomberg, which cited sources familiar with the matter.

China is going to be thrilled

:dead:

Good on Taiwan. Trump just cares about making a sale. So might as well get a few jets while they can.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The New York Times
11 hrs ·
A vice unit of the Columbus Division of Police, which became known for its arrest of Stormy Daniels last summer and has since been the subject of a federal corruption investigation, was shut down on Tuesday, the police chief said.

About this website

NYTIMES.COM

Troubled Vice Unit in Ohio That Arrested Stormy Daniels Is Shut Down
The police unit, in Columbus, Ohio, has become the subject of a federal corruption investigation. Last week, one of the unit’s detectives was indicted on federal charges.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
535247914c2e0be332793a9f71201c2a48d6d4e29d72b6f0fbdab1469d2696e0dcf82c02.jpg

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kylegriffin1
The six House committee chairs making this request:
* Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler
* Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff
* Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings
* Foreign Affairs Chairman Eliot Engel
* Ways & Means Chairman Richard Neal
* Financial Services Chairwoman Maxine Waters
Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1
The Dem chairs of the six House committees investigating potential abuse of power by Trump and his campaign's biz and alleged foreign ties will ask several executive branch agencies to preserve info they provided to Mueller and his probe, WaPo reports. https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...4dbcf38ba41_story.html?utm_term=.a1a01418dc44

14:45 - 22 Mar 2019

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
You guys heard of this guy?

Create An Account

Personnel
“LISTEN TO ME, fukkER!”: OF COURSE TRUMP’S GOLF CADDIE IS A VIOLENTLY OVERPROTECTIVE SOCIOPATH
Meet A.J., who puts people in choke holds for being mean to Donald Trump.

BY
MARCH 21, 2019 5:05 PM
Trump-Golfing-Habits.jpg

“I'll just wait in the car.“
By Andrew Milligan/PA Images/Getty Images.

If you had to guess the personality traits that defined Donald Trump’s longtime golf caddie, would things like mild-mannered, reasonable, or housebroken be on the list? Of course they wouldn’t. We’re talking about a guy who prizes loyalty above all else, who flies off the handle at the slightest provocation—real or imagined—and who surrounds himself with criminals, slumlords, massage parlor enthusiasts, and at least one guy who’s said he would do “anything” for him, including kill a man. So, really, this all checks out:

A.J. (who asked that I not use his last name in my book) is so loyal that if someone criticizes Trump, he’ll fight him—and has. One day, when the 2017 Senior PGA Championship was being held at Trump Washington, he overhead one of the Tour pro’s caddies—Brian “Sully” Sullivan—dissing Trump.

“He was running his mouth, sir,” says A.J., who calls everybody “sir” or “ma’am.” “Yellin’ about Mr. Trump. He was sayin’ to somebody, ‘Don’t tell me how I have to feel about him! I hate that motherf-----!’”

A.J. says he came up on Sully from behind and put him in a full military choke hold, yelling, “Now, you listen to me, f-----! You’re not gonna come to Mr. Trump’s course and eat Mr. Trump’s food and then use the word ‘hate’ about my president. I won’t have it, you got me?”

More in article

Of Course Trump’s Golf Caddie Is a Violently Overprotective Sociopath