Geno Smith: 'I expect to be in top 5 QBs soon'

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Geno was slinging it in he first couple of games, than after that they made him a game manager, I hope they don't stop his growth. If it isn't there, he tucks and runs, which is smart sometimes, but sometimes you have to stay in the pocket and make that throw.

Coaching staff really started to limit him, there was games dude like attempted less than 20 passes.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's obviously an exaggeration to say that Geno will be a top 5 QB this year, but top 15 is certainly a possibility. In camp he looks better than Michael Vick already and Vick's QBR is consistently ranked higher than Flacco's. In earnest, OP is scared of what Geno might become.

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
top 5 is Brady, Manning, Brees, Rodgers level

so after 1 season Geno Smith will be better than Cam, Wilson, Kaepernick, Luck, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Romo, Stafford, Flacco,etc

:duck:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
depends on who he's throwing to
doesnt matter, he wont be top 5

I respect the ambition tho, if you arent striving to be the best, theres no point in playing sports. with that said, saying it like a given thing obviously will be remembered if he flops

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i dont' see a problem having confidence in yourself :manny:

he didn't say this year, he said soon.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...well that means Geno's will have to win a game every week:patrice:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Geno was slinging it in he first couple of games, than after that they made him a game manager, I hope they don't stop his growth. If it isn't there, he tucks and runs, which is smart sometimes, but sometimes you have to stay in the pocket and make that throw.

Coaching staff really started to limit him, there was games dude like attempted less than 20 passes.

Remember John Idzik is the GM. Idzik was the VP of personnel for the Seahawks. I think John is trying to recreate what he had in Seattle. Dominant defense, strong running game with a QB who is a notch above a game manager