best of luck to Geno though :salute:

at least in his head he thinks he is a GAWD

4UsYc7y.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
^^^that second play will always boggle my mind. its up there with the buttfumble for 'wtf was this qb thinking' moment of last couple of years.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
he actually has the potential to do it, he didnt really have much of a line and he needs to work on his 5 step on 3 n long but he could probably do it in a decent offense coach thats why I wish we signed norv turner

remember he used to put up like 50 pts a game at WVU

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
2013 highlight reel

geno-smith-safety-2.gif

geno-smith-fumbles-in-his-own-end-zone-against-titans.gif

geno-smith-fumbles-against-titans-jets.gif

ku-xlarge.gif

pick62.gif

geno2nd.gif

captain-munnerlyn-pick-six-of-geno-smith.gif

geno-smith-intercepted-by-logan-ryan.gif

geno5.gif

4UsYc7y.gif
Lowest c00n denominator posting doesn't show everything.

Last four games, dude ran for half his rushing total and was making some throws not too many qbs in the league can make.

Doesn't bother me at all what folks on here think

If he can remain standing after playing with the 3rd worst performance by a rookie guard in PFF history and have better receivers this year, and perform like he did those last four games, he's going to be ok

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fire Tebow and draft Geno brehs.

Another deluded Tebow fan. Tebow failed 3 times on 3 different teams. He had no future in the NFL as a pass first QB because he could neither throw nor read coverage. Geno, meanwhile, put up Heisman numbers (for a time) through the air, albeit with some difficulty handling the rush. It was worth it to draft dude in the second.

he actually has the potential to do it, he didnt really have much of a line and he needs to work on his 5 step on 3 n long but he could probably do it in a decent offense coach thats why I wish we signed norv turner

remember he used to put up like 50 pts a game at WVU

Exactly. Geno didn't have much of a line or pro style drop experience. The Jets had the one of the lowest rated RB/TE blocking combos in the NFL. Based on his tools and passing production (i.e. 50 puts a game through the air) make him a top 5 possibility:

2013 highlight reel

geno-smith-safety-2.gif

geno-smith-fumbles-in-his-own-end-zone-against-titans.gif

geno-smith-fumbles-against-titans-jets.gif

ku-xlarge.gif

pick62.gif

geno2nd.gif

captain-munnerlyn-pick-six-of-geno-smith.gif

geno-smith-intercepted-by-logan-ryan.gif

geno5.gif

4UsYc7y.gif

Those mistakes are damning, but an important takeaway from his struggles is that Geno improved his play and mitigated his mistakes late in the season. If he'd gone all year throwing INTs I'd be asking for a new QB next year. Coming out of WVU, Geno wasn't comfortable with drops from under center. Now he says he is more comfortable and has a better understanding of the offence. The arrow is pointing up.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: .... but at the same time, how long before some cac calls this an "arrogant" statement but would cream their pants if Andrew Luck said it

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weirder things have happened. Last time a New York qb for a professional football team made a similar declaration that qb won a sb.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
It's obviously an exaggeration to say that Geno will be a top 5 QB this year, but top 15 is certainly a possibility. In camp he looks better than Michael Vick already and Vick's QBR is consistently ranked higher than Flacco's. In earnest, OP is scared of what Geno might become.
LOL. Breh if you're aiming just to be better than Flacco, you fukkin lost. That nikka was pure unfiltered garbage last year and is gonna sink his fukkin squad with that contract :scusthov: