Geo-Historical Game: What Native American Tribe(s) Originally Resided in Your Hometown/Current City?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Lumbees where I am from they just state recognized in NC and their history is sketchy

Yeah....I have some relatives (3rd or 4th cousins) that are supposedly Lumbee affiliated..and they do have that very strong "indigenous" look mixed with black. Also, when I was reading about the Lost Colony, it was saying that possibly some of the whites that survived were kidnapped and had kids with the indigenous to become Lumbee. I need to find actual passage though....idk. They are interesting group.

Cherokee north of the Chattahooche....Creek south of the Chattahooche.
The Cherokee was actually a bunch of weak ass c00ns. They wasn't even from the area. Got their asses whooped by the Shawnee in the Ohio River Valley and moved south to the Appalachians cuz it was the only area that didn't have any Indians on it already. Other tribes looked at it as a sacred hunting ground, and the soil is shytty so you can't grow crops on it anyway. So they didn't want it, but they still didn't like the Cherokee on it either, but they had no where else to go. Which is why when cacs came a short time later they was licking their boots so hard. The Cherokee had to cozy up to Cacs cuz the Creeks to the south was at they necks on the regular.

Deep. Didn't know that about Cherokee either. I assumed they were always in the Appalachian..

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Yeah....I have some relatives (3rd or 4th cousins) that are supposedly Lumbee affiliated..and they do have that very strong "indigenous" look mixed with black. Also, when I was reading about the Lost Colony, it was saying that possibly some of the whites that survived were kidnapped and had kids with the indigenous to become Lumbee. I need to find actual passage though....idk. They are interesting group.
Yeah some here say fukk Lumbee and represent Tuscarora a tribe you mentioned above. But they have changed the tribe name like three times I think. I look at them with the side eye myself:comeon:
But the females...:whoo:
And they love nikkas and the Lumbee men hate it all while dressing and acting like nikkas:russ:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Fayetteville was founded in 1822 as the seat of the newly formed Fayette County, organized by European Americans from territory ceded by force the Creek people under a treaty with the United States during the early period of Indian removal from the Southeast. Both city and county were named in honor of the Revolutionary War hero the French Marquis de Lafayette. Fayetteville was incorporated as a town in 1823 and as a city in 1909.[9]

Fayetteville, Georgia - Wikipedia

and these fukkers got the never to say they want their country back..it wasnt theirs to begin with. cacs :pacspit: