Geologists discover lost continent beneath Mauritius

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
:ohhh:

Lost continent discovered in the Indian Ocean

Africans been mentioning a land mass in the Indian Ocean since antiquity:ohhh:
What ancient civilizations were lost that cacs would have claimed weren't black?:ohhh:
Atlantis what's really good?:ohhh:

EDIT: Some links about the lost content of Kumari Kandem (Tamil name) or K'umarinadu (Ge'ez/Ethiopic/Kemetic name) RaceandHistory.com - Ancient African Kings of India
The Lost Continent of Kumari Kandam
Kumari Kandam - Wikipedia
there weren't any civilizations on this lost continent, as it says on the article it was 2.5bn years ago. humans didn't even exist then.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Once I found out about how many man made places were under the waves. I figured yeah Atlantis, Mu, and Lemuria probably did exist.

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
there weren't any civilizations on this lost continent, as it says on the article it was 2.5bn years ago. humans didn't even exist then.
Read the added links. I've read some of those in some of Plato's work as well as in the Kebra Negast and Book of Aksum. Also, Somali maritime culture has mentioned that it is where the Dravidian made their original homeland after initially moving out of East Africa

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Read the added links. I've read some of those in some of Plato's work as well as in the Kebra Negast and Book of Aksum. Also, Somali maritime culture has mentioned that it is where the Dravidian made their original homeland after initially moving out of East Africa
Mauritia existed, and maybe Lemuria but no humans ever lived there so there can't have been any civilisations there.

African Kings being in India is a totally separate issue, as this was a few thousand years ago, as opposed to a few billion.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Shout out to everyone who will believe and applaud this discovery, that was based off of geological evidence that dates the rocks at 3billion years old, but insist that evolution is not real and the world is 6000 years old
:laff:so true

:hula:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Damn the hotels were right about lemuria :ohhh: