George Bush was like the funniest president ever

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
i don't care what anyone thinks tbh. i've said it before and i'll say it again i'm a HUGE fan of the Bushes especially George W. he was a an awesome govenor of our state ..the state thrived under him. and while i didn't agree with all his policies(or the wars) while he was in office he was the FIRST president to put two black people in two of the highest positions that can be held in an adminstration. (Condie and Colin). something the democrats (who claim to have our backs :beli:) had YEARS to do but NEVER DID. if liking him makes me a c00n ..i'll gladly be that. :jawalrus:

our backs? :mjpls:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

even though the stats prove that an african american is way more likely to recieve it then a white counterpart? how do you justify no child left behind? by saying that people should be able to afford private school?

:whoa: :whoa: i stated that i didn't agree with many of his policies...wanting to privatize social security for instance...no child left behind etc. that's actually one of the things i hated MOST about the previous admin. all the cuts to education and the arts they implemented. they decemated the the public school system. also i never said i was voting for jeb bush ...i said i'd "consider" it. i'd obviously need to hear his policies first ...which i haven't. i keep and open mind about him because i like the Bushes and he's open minded enough to have married interracially(his wife is mexican) which also reflects my union so i relate to that. BUT it's a not "certainty" that i'd vote for him. we'll see.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:whoa: whoa: i stated that i didn't agree with many of his policies...privatizing social security for instance...no child left behind etc. that's actually one of the things i hated MOST about the previous admin. all the cuts to education and the arts they implemented. they decemated the the public school system. also i never said i was voting for jeb bush ...i said i'd "consider" it. i'd obviously need to hear his policies first ...which i haven't. i keep and open mind about him because i like the Bushes and he's open minded enough to have married interracially(his wife is mexican) which also reflects my union so i relate to that. BUT it's a not "certain" that i'd vote for him. we'll see.

texas under bush, national rank following the stat
Number of executions, 1
Greenhouse gas emissions, 1
Pollution released by manufacturing plants, 1
Highest homes insurance rates in the nation, 1
Highest % of children without health insurance, 1
Highest % of poor working parents without insurance, 1
Highest number of people stripped of Medicare benefits, 1
Highest % of population without health insurance, 2
Highest teen birth rate, 5
Teacher salaries at beginning of 1st term , 36
Teacher salaries at beginning of 2nd term, 38
Home ownership, 44
SAT scores - 1996 combined math & verbal: 995, 44
SAT scores - 1998 combined math & verbal: 995, 44
Child support collections, 45
Mothers receiving prenatal care, 45
Public libraries and branches, 46
Delivery of social services, 47
Spending for police protection, 47
Spending for the arts, 48
High school completion rate, 48
Best place to raise children, 48
Spending for parks and recreation, 48
Per capita funding for public health, 48
Spending for the environment, 49
Teacher salaries plus benefits, 50
Teen smoking - down nationally, flat in Texas,
Teen drug use - down nationally, up 30% in Texas

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

texas under bush, national rank following the stat
Number of executions, 1
Greenhouse gas emissions, 1
Pollution released by manufacturing plants, 1
Highest homes insurance rates in the nation, 1
Highest % of children without health insurance, 1
Highest % of poor working parents without insurance, 1
Highest number of people stripped of Medicare benefits, 1
Highest % of population without health insurance, 2
Highest teen birth rate, 5
Teacher salaries at beginning of 1st term , 36
Teacher salaries at beginning of 2nd term, 38
Home ownership, 44
SAT scores - 1996 combined math & verbal: 995, 44
SAT scores - 1998 combined math & verbal: 995, 44
Child support collections, 45
Mothers receiving prenatal care, 45
Public libraries and branches, 46
Delivery of social services, 47
Spending for police protection, 47
Spending for the arts, 48
High school completion rate, 48
Best place to raise children, 48
Spending for parks and recreation, 48
Per capita funding for public health, 48
Spending for the environment, 49
Teacher salaries plus benefits, 50
Teen smoking - down nationally, flat in Texas,
Teen drug use - down nationally, up 30% in Texas

question? do you LIVE and WORK in Texas?? you can google all the stats you want breh but i live here and my fam and i were eating good while W was running things. :heh:
anyways i have to run for the evening....i'll get back to this thread later if i feel like it... :manny:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
question? do you LIVE and WORK in Texas?? you can google all the stats you want breh but i live here and my fam and i were eating good while W was running things. :heh:
anyways i have to run for the evening....i'll get back to this thread later if i feel like it... :manny:
kinfolks all in the state from round rock to refugio. and numbers dont lie, some people have been eating good in the recession as well, but we see that nationally the effect has been more profound. some blacks were "eating good" in slavery also.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
This bytch Anotherc00n gotta be the one of the dumbest people on the boards. Typical women logic, refuses to admit shes wrong. Oh oh hes was a great Governor because the economy thriving under him. bytch the ENTIRE US economy was great at that time.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you people must have amnesia.:pachaha:

Yeah he was funny but lets not act like he aint part of the reason we're in this economic slump right now:wtb:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
i don't care if everyone hates him or not...i love me some George W :ohlawd: yeah he was hilarious and one of the most swagged out presidents we have EVER had. a true good ole good boy...that didn't give a fukk. we need a :smugGW: simile. :bow:

:childplease:

whats up with all this "swagged out" nonsense? the man presided over an economic collapse that resembled the great depression, and had the foresight to somehow think that slashing taxes, while engaging in to costly wars was somehow a good idea. Hes a top 10 WOAT president, and thats being generous.

bushmission2.jpg
...and who could ever forget this, a speech conducted a couple of weeks after the initiation the war that we are still fighting to this day. His face is a universal symbol for incompetence and idiocy.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I admit he was a funny dude, alot of the time unintentionally and he actually seems like he would be cool white boy to shoot the shyt with...

But he was a horrible president.... I mean horrible :snoop: