Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
He deserves money but payment goes to who own the rights and masters. Those are the people that are morally obligated to GC and his bands. Not Dre or Cube or SOC directly. Trust me they paid their costs to the owners.
Them Jews are some dirty mutherfukkers. Man slaves over some instruments and constructs a classic, just to sell all rights of said music to white folk.

Why do black folk stay losing?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Because no one or few care about these old musicans songs and they had their fame. They should give thanks for hip hop for trying to bring them back and put new heads up on their catalogs, instead of trying to come at every single producer because they're broke. These old fools don't even fukk with hip hop when hip hop is in a way is showing recognition to them

:what:

George Clinton been directly or indirectly involved in rap for 20+ years.

You fools act like he's some random old man with no connection to the music. He was on everything from "Aquemini" to "Doggystyle" back in the day.

Fred.

Daps
:what:

George Clinton been directly or indirectly involved in rap for 20+ years.

You fools act like he's some random old man with no connection to the music. He was on everything from "Aquemini" to "Doggystyle" back in the day.

Fred.

No duh rap noob

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats why you gotta own your sh!t

clintons stuff has been sampled over 1000 times

he could literally live off that stuff for the rest of his life

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh: now if dre already paid and cleared the samples then I don't get it:yeshrug:
it's now his interpretation of the song
I imagined he already paid because the chronic was out long time ago

And if we just handing out money to those who influenced us. Then shouldn't gc pay and be eternally indebted to whoever influenced him:yeshrug:

Where would it stop:francis:

There are many facets to that crab in a barrel analogy

It never ever ends:wow: