BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
bad idea

he wasn’t even convicted yet.

They’re going to use this against democrats and I think this is a bad precedent.
Bad idea on who’s part? Please don’t say the Dems when it was a Republican who presented the resolution… Do you not realize he literally stop money and other people’s identities from gop donors? :pachaha:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Its more on the sheet if you open it. I dont even think this is everything.

A legitimate sociopath thats going to prison for years. :russ:

I’m just glad he exposed all the dikk head voters in NY3.. literally one of the richest districts in the U.S and they got scammed by this bozo..

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The worst thing about this is that he’s actually going to end up rich and even more famous after this. Books, tv shows, reality shows, etc. watch him capitalise on this.
Y’all said the same thing about Jussie and that rapper

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The worst thing about this is that he’s actually going to end up rich and even more famous after this. Books, tv shows, reality shows, etc. watch him capitalise on this.
Doubt it.. you not seeing the bigger picture, I would not be surprised if the shady person who gave him the funding to run for that seat put a bag on his head to keep him from testifying in the SDNY on who gave him that money and all fingers pointing right at Russian oligarchs